EVIL: Man had a torture dungeon where he intended to commit cannabilism of children
Massachusetts home found to have torture devices, child pornography and child-sized coffin
A British man living in Massachusetts never got to use his elaborate torture dungeon in which he originally intended to imprison, kill and EAT children -- but the photographs are not for the faint-hearted. Forty-year-old Geoffrey Portway is expected to be put away for 27 years due to his proclivities. Many hope he gets much, much more.
Grisly child-sized coffin that was found in would-be killer's basement.
"Portway has pled guilty to some of the most vile and heinous crimes known to our society, namely participating in the sexual exploitation of young children through the possession and distribution of child pornography and soliciting the kidnapping of a child for the purpose of killing and consuming that child," federal prosecutors wrote in court documents.
Also released were revolting excerpts from online chats Portway had with like-minded child pornographers and potential killers. Among his many e-friends was Florida puppeteer Ronald Brown who planned to kidnap children he knew through his local church. Brown had sent Portway a photograph of a young boy "with lines drawn on him to identify the different cuts of meat."
Handcuffs were also found in the Massachusetts house of horrors.
The two monsters had chit-chatted about kidnapping the boy, taking him to a rented house and eating him over several weeks before feeding the "leftovers" to alligators. Brown has since been convicted and has been sent away fro an extended period of time.
Bed was kitted out to hold unwilling play friends.
Portway had numerous chats with individuals about a "mutual interest in abducting, raping, murdering, and eating children,Ó"an agreed statement of facts released by the U.S. attorney in Boston earlier this year stated.
A child's jumpsuit, never worn, were among the gruesome artifacts found.
Federal agents searching Portway's residence in Worcester in July of last year discovered the terrifying locked dungeon in the basement of his home. The area contained a chair, television and what appeared to be cable access to the Internet.
A child-sized homemade coffin was also discovered. The device also had large speakers covering wire mesh at one end and exterior locking devices. Authorities also found a steel cage approximately three feet wide, two feet high and four feet long with multiple locking devices, and a steel table top with steel rings at six points, presumably for restraints.
A secret staircase leading to the dungeon was found.
Outside his home was a cabinet freezer, an upright freezer, disposable scalpels, butchering kits and castration tools.
Portway pleaded guilty to solicitation to kidnap a child and to distribution and possession of child pornography. As a British national, he will likely be sent back to England after serving his sentence.
Watch Catholic Online's most viral videos here!
© 2014 - Distributed by THE NEWS CONSORTIUM
Pope Francis Prayer Intentions for March 2014
Respect for Women: That all cultures may respect the rights and dignity of women.
Vocations: That many young people may accept the Lordís invitation to consecrate their lives to proclaiming the Gospel.
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More U.S. News
- Fr. Paul Schenck: The New Eugenics, 'Better Babies' and the Dangers of Biotechnology
- Interview With Cardinal SeŠn Patrick O'Malley Gives Insights into the Heart of Pope Francis
- Deal W. Hudson: Why Social Conservatives Should Become Cultural Conservatives
- CORPORATE SPY: Engineering consultant accused of stealing secrets from DuPont for Chinese
- 24th season of Defending Life Premiered March 5th on EWTN
- Justina Pelletier: Massachusetts DCF Running for Cover Under Legal and Media Pressure
- Matt C. Abbott On a New Book, The Seven Big Myths About Marriage
- Deal Hudson on Culture and the Death of God
- 'Ag gag' bill passes in Idaho; filming at farms now prohibited
- Fr. Paul Schenck: Finding Living Faith on Catechetical Sunday
- The Movie Yellow: Incest as 'Normal' and Cassavates's Slides Into the World of Woes
- The Chicago School Teachers Strike Reveals the Need For School Choice
- The Sexual Barbarians and the Dissolution of Culture
- The Happy Priest Challenges Us to Ask: Who is Jesus to Me?
- Michael Coren on Canadian Public Schools: Teachers, leave those kids alone
- We Cannot Ignore Our Consciences: Cardinal Dolan On Religious Liberty
- In the Face of Danger, Successor of Peter Travels to Lebanon as a Messenger of Peace
- Reflections on the Dignity and Vocation of Women: Who or What?