WAR ON WOMEN: Another judge strikes down common sense women's safety law
Alabama judge strikes down protective law.
Another activist judge has intervened against the will of the people of the state of Alabama, blocking protections for children and women in that state.
Judge Thompson has blocked that provision of the law until March 2014.
Abortion proponents claim that basic safety measures such as these are unnecessary because abortion is considered "safe."
However, it is a medical fact that abortion isn't safe. Abortion kills children, scars mothers, both physically and emotionally, and has the potential to kill them Along with their babies. Despite the alleged safety of the practice, moms are killed in botched abortions. Few doctors choose to enter the abortion industry because of the danger and liability inherent in the activity.
Abortion mill advocates have screamed that paying for admission privileges would force them to shut down-a favorite lie of the industry. In other places where abortionists have admitting privileges, no clinics have shut down.
Indeed, abortionists claim that abortions are the least of the services they provide and are quick to claim that the bulk of their services have to do with women's health, such as breast cancer screenings and the distribution of contraceptives. These two claims, put together, do not even make logical sense.
The reality is that doctors who provide abortions make plenty of money and can easily afford the admission privileges . However, they do not want to pay for them because it would cut into profits.
This is very telling. Abortionists do not provide "services" because they care about their Orwellian concept of "women's health." Anyone who cared about women's health would not kill baby girls or subject adult women to chemicals, invasive procedures, and sterilizations, preventing them from experiencing the joys of motherhood.
Instead, these doctors are most concerned about their profits. How many abortion doctors drive the same cars most of us do, or live in our neighborhoods? Abortion providers are not exactly strapped for cash.
The most recent ruling in Alabama is just another in a string of setbacks for children and mothers across the nation. Despite the passage of protections that at least discourage the use of abortion as birth control, judges across the country are rolling them back.
The abortion lobby is very powerful and has gained support by indoctrinating the young into believing that abortion is a "right" and it is a question of "choice," rather than recognizing that it is actually a matter of life. Women are being convinced that children are inconvenient burdens and that it is normal to be libertine about sexual activity and that pumping oneself with chemicals that upset a woman's most fundamental biological functions is somehow safe and acceptable.
In reality, these women are victims of a satanic lie, perpetuated by a neo-patriarchy that treats women as objects rather than people, and convinces them that it alone has their interests in mind. Sadly, Judges, who should be wise to this, are victims of the lie too. And that makes hundreds of thousands of children and millions of women, victims in a very real and gory way.
© 2013, Distributed by NEWS CONSORTIUM.
Pope Francis Prayer Intentions for December 2013
General Intention: Victimized Children. That children who are victims of abandonment or violence may find the love and protection they need.
Missionary Intention: Prepare the Savior's Coming. That Christians, enlightened by the Word incarnate, may prepare humanity for the Savior's coming.
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More U.S. News
- Anti-Christian Persecution: Christians Forced out of Business in Colorado and New Mexico
- My Journey Home to the Church and to Penance, the Sacrament of Freedom
- Pope Francis calls for your 'prayer and action' to end global hunger
- Crisis pregnancy Centers: Heeding Pope Francis' Call to 'Accompany' Women Contemplating Abortion
- What happened to Roanoke's Lost Colony? New clues cast a mysterious light on an old legend
- Fr Paul Schenck: Immaculate Conception Tells us Who Mary Is and Who We Are
- Nuclear password to start World War III - was 00000000
- Same-sex weddings now comprise 17 percent of all Washington state marriages
- St. Nicholas: Yes, Virginia, There is a Santa
- Fr. Paul Schenck: Finding Living Faith on Catechetical Sunday
- The Movie Yellow: Incest as 'Normal' and Cassavates's Slides Into the World of Woes
- The Chicago School Teachers Strike Reveals the Need For School Choice
- The Sexual Barbarians and the Dissolution of Culture
- The Happy Priest Challenges Us to Ask: Who is Jesus to Me?
- Michael Coren on Canadian Public Schools: Teachers, leave those kids alone
- We Cannot Ignore Our Consciences: Cardinal Dolan On Religious Liberty
- In the Face of Danger, Successor of Peter Travels to Lebanon as a Messenger of Peace
- Reflections on the Dignity and Vocation of Women: Who or What?