Father Frank Pavone: Houston Abortionist Killing Babies Born Alive
Kermit Gosnell is not the exception in the abortion industry; he is the norm
As we have said, Kermit Gosnell is not the exception in the abortion industry; he is the norm. As we have seen countless cases in the past, we expect to see many more in the future. And each of them should prompt us all to action. (Fr Frank Pavone)
STATEN ISLAND, N.Y. (Priests for Life) - Father Frank Pavone, National Director of Priests for Life, announced Thursday afternoon that Priests for Life has launched a project to expose Texas abortionist Douglas Karpen, and the evidence that he is killing babies born alive, and violating numerous other laws. We are calling for a full-scale investigation by Texas state authorities.
"The Harris County, Texas, District Attorney has already opened an investigation; we are sending out an action alert to the Attorney General to take swift and thorough action until this abortionist is stopped," Fr. Frank explained.
"As we have said, Kermit Gosnell is not the exception in the abortion industry; he is the norm. As we have seen countless cases in the past, we expect to see many more in the future. And each of them should prompt us all to action.
"Priests for Life is working in partnership with Life Dynamics and Operation Rescue on highlighting the atrocities being committed in Karpen's clinic and elsewhere. We have set up the web site TexasGosnell.com to provide vital information about the ongoing investigation and how people can support it."
The investigation was prompted by video testimony from three of Karpen's former employees, who describe the truly horrific conditions at the clinic and the brutal murders of newborn babies there.
Priests for Life is the nation's largest Catholic pro-life organization dedicated to ending abortion and euthanasia. For more information, visit www.priestsforlife.org.
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More U.S. News
- David and Goliath: Radiance Foundation and Ryan Bomberger Defend Children, Stand Up to the NAACP
- Anti-Christian Persecution: Christians Forced out of Business in Colorado and New Mexico
- Mary, Our Lady of Quatlasupe - She who crushes the head of the serpent, is leading the New Evangelization
- Pope Francis calls for your 'prayer and action' to end global hunger
- HISTORICAL TREASURE: Shipwreck hunter finds 152-year-old Civil War-era ship in Lake Huron
- My Journey Home to the Church and to Penance, the Sacrament of Freedom
- Crisis pregnancy Centers: Heeding Pope Francis' Call to 'Accompany' Women Contemplating Abortion
- What happened to Roanoke's Lost Colony? New clues cast a mysterious light on an old legend
- Fr Paul Schenck: Immaculate Conception Tells us Who Mary Is and Who We Are
- Fr. Paul Schenck: Finding Living Faith on Catechetical Sunday
- The Movie Yellow: Incest as 'Normal' and Cassavates's Slides Into the World of Woes
- The Chicago School Teachers Strike Reveals the Need For School Choice
- The Sexual Barbarians and the Dissolution of Culture
- The Happy Priest Challenges Us to Ask: Who is Jesus to Me?
- Michael Coren on Canadian Public Schools: Teachers, leave those kids alone
- We Cannot Ignore Our Consciences: Cardinal Dolan On Religious Liberty
- In the Face of Danger, Successor of Peter Travels to Lebanon as a Messenger of Peace
- Reflections on the Dignity and Vocation of Women: Who or What?