A list of what the media IS NOT telling you about the Boston TERROR attack
Why isn't the media reporting what doctors and others are saying?
Media across the United States are delivering paltry details on the obvious terrorist attack in Boston. Mainstream media and even President Obama are showing great reticence to even label the attack as a terrorist attack.
A man was taken into custody after the attack. It is unknown if the unidentified individual was a suspect related to the attack.
- There are THREE confirmed dead and almost 150 injured.
- One of the dead is an eight-year-old boy.
- Doctors are reporting they are removing ball bearings from the bodies of victims.
- Most of the victims are receiving medical amputations.
- Many victims suffered traumatic injuries consistent with shrapnel wounds.
- Many others presented with broken eardrums from the blasts.
- A third device was disabled by authorities.
- There may have been as many as FIVE to SEVEN devices planted in various locations.
- The devices may have been detonated by cell phone.
- Cellular service to the area was terminated by law enforcement immediately following the attack.
- A fire at the JFK library was not related to the attack.
- President Obama, others in the media, law enforcement authorities, have refused to refer to the attack as a terrorist attack.
- Authorities insist they DO NOT have anyone in custody, however a "person of interest" is reportedly being held in an area hospital with severe burn injuries. That individual is said to be a Saudi National, 20 years old.
- A photograph shows another person being taken into police custody. That person appears to be wearing a white headpiece that could be a shemagh.
- Bystanders reportedly tackled a man of Middle-Eastern nationality following the attack, claiming he was acting suspiciously.
The question that remains to be answered is why these facts are being systematically suppressed in the media? Even if they are not entirely accurate, the public deserves to hear what information the authorities have, with the caveat the information is unconfirmed.
Catholic Online is committed to reporting the facts as we receive them from sources, however we will be clear that we are reporting leads and the situation may develop with new facts and information.
There can be no mistake. This is an act of terror. Regardless of the origin or motivation of the bomber(s) we have been attacked by terrorists.
Security is being stepped up across the country in response to today's attack. Catholic Online will report new information as it becomes available.
© 2013, Distributed by NEWS CONSORTIUM.
Pope Francis Prayer Intentions for December 2013
General Intention: Victimized Children. That children who are victims of abandonment or violence may find the love and protection they need.
Missionary Intention: Prepare the Savior's Coming. That Christians, enlightened by the Word incarnate, may prepare humanity for the Savior's coming.
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More U.S. News
- Pope Francis calls for your 'prayer and action' to end global hunger
- David and Goliath: Radiance Foundation and Ryan Bomberger Defend Children, Stand Up to the NAACP
- Anti-Christian Persecution: Christians Forced out of Business in Colorado and New Mexico
- Mary, Our Lady of Quatlasupe - She who crushes the head of the serpent, is leading the New Evangelization
- HISTORICAL TREASURE: Shipwreck hunter finds 152-year-old Civil War-era ship in Lake Huron
- My Journey Home to the Church and to Penance, the Sacrament of Freedom
- Crisis pregnancy Centers: Heeding Pope Francis' Call to 'Accompany' Women Contemplating Abortion
- What happened to Roanoke's Lost Colony? New clues cast a mysterious light on an old legend
- Fr Paul Schenck: Immaculate Conception Tells us Who Mary Is and Who We Are
- Fr. Paul Schenck: Finding Living Faith on Catechetical Sunday
- The Movie Yellow: Incest as 'Normal' and Cassavates's Slides Into the World of Woes
- The Chicago School Teachers Strike Reveals the Need For School Choice
- The Sexual Barbarians and the Dissolution of Culture
- The Happy Priest Challenges Us to Ask: Who is Jesus to Me?
- Michael Coren on Canadian Public Schools: Teachers, leave those kids alone
- We Cannot Ignore Our Consciences: Cardinal Dolan On Religious Liberty
- In the Face of Danger, Successor of Peter Travels to Lebanon as a Messenger of Peace
- Reflections on the Dignity and Vocation of Women: Who or What?