DISGUSTING! Website says Temple University has most 'Sugar Babies' - Philadelphia
Website allows women to sellt heir companionship to older, wealthy men.
In news of the disgusting, the website SeekingArrangement.com says Temple University in Philadelphia is top in the nation for young women seeking older, wealthy men to pay their tuition - in exchange for a "Mutually Beneficial Relationship."
The website is overt that money will be exchanged.
According to the website, "The population of college Sugar Babies in Pennsylvania has steadily increased every year, with Temple leading all major universities this year," according to founder Brandon Wade. "While some may argue that these women are just using men for their own personal gain, I believe that they are proactive in pursuing a higher education."
Although the site does not overtly endorse prostitution, there are those who claim is it nothing less. The site does not mention the exchange of sexual activity for money, but one would be naive to assume its overt goal to form "friendships" is anything but a veil.
Of course, it seems ironic that in pursuit of education, men and women would engage in behavior that suggests a distinct lack of it, at least in a moral sense.
© 2013, Distributed by NEWS CONSORTIUM.
- - -
Pope Benedict XVI's Prayer Intentions for January 2013
General Intention: The Faith of Christians. That in this Year of Faith Christians may deepen their knowledge of the mystery of Christ and witness joyfully to the gift of faith in him.
Missionary Intention: Middle Eastern Christians. That the Christian communities of the Middle East, often discriminated against, may receive from the Holy Spirit the strength of fidelity and perseverance.
Keywords: Temple University, seeking arrangement, sugar baby, sugar daddies, prostitution
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More U.S. News
- US Supreme Court Accepts Religion Case: Will Legislative Prayer Survive Religious Censorship?
- In the Wake of the Moore Tornado: What Can we Learn from the Disaster?
- Priests for Life: Pain-Capable Unborn Child Protection Act Most Significant Legislative Step Forward
- Homeless man whose face was eaten away in cannibal attack recovering
- Court sides with Obama, Osama death photos can remain secret - for your own good
- Largest Burmese Python caught in Miami-Dade County
- Supreme Court to decide if prayer before town meeting is permissible
- Two Oklahoma men killed in tornadoes; Kansas, Iowa batten down for severe weather
- All survive terrifying plane 'belly landing' in Newark
- Fr. Paul Schenck: Finding Living Faith on Catechetical Sunday
- The Movie Yellow: Incest as 'Normal' and Cassavates's Slides Into the World of Woes
- The Chicago School Teachers Strike Reveals the Need For School Choice
- The Sexual Barbarians and the Dissolution of Culture
- The Happy Priest Challenges Us to Ask: Who is Jesus to Me?
- Michael Coren on Canadian Public Schools: Teachers, leave those kids alone
- We Cannot Ignore Our Consciences: Cardinal Dolan On Religious Liberty
- In the Face of Danger, Successor of Peter Travels to Lebanon as a Messenger of Peace
- Reflections on the Dignity and Vocation of Women: Who or What?