Planned Parenthood Releases 2011- 2012 Annual Report, Boasts of 333,964 Children Killed by Abortion
The argument being made to try and justify this killing of our youngest neighbors is the perverse idea that "freedom" enables the one with more power to hire a so called "medical professional" to reach inside the sanctuary of the womb and take the life of a vulnerable and innocent child. Of course, we would not make the same argument about a one year old child living outside of the womb, in the nursery.
There is no moral distinction between what Planned Parenthood does and the intentional killing of a child outside of the womb. In addition, the time thresholds of "viability" under the inane structure forced upon us by the Supreme Court's Roe and Doe decisions keep getting pushed back as our technology reveals the truth about our smallest neighbors. Science has confirmed what our consciences have known all along, every procured abortion kills a child.
In April of 2011, a 21 week prematurely born baby girl named Freida survived and went home with her parents. Yet, babies that age and older are routinely killed by abortion. Planned Parenthood is one of the largest organizations engaged in such activity, using our tax dollars.
Our positive law has rejected the Natural Law Right to Life and its prohibition against these intentional homicides committed against our youngest neighbors through procured abortions. Until the positive law is changed to reflect the truth, our tax dollars must no longer be used to engage in this evil.
We should do all that we can, in every State in the United States, to defund Planned Parenthood.
- - -
Pope Benedict XVI's Prayer Intentions for January 2013
General Intention: The Faith of Christians. That in this Year of Faith Christians may deepen their knowledge of the mystery of Christ and witness joyfully to the gift of faith in him.
Missionary Intention: Middle Eastern Christians. That the Christian communities of the Middle East, often discriminated against, may receive from the Holy Spirit the strength of fidelity and perseverance.
Keywords: Planned Parenthood, Cecille Richards, abortion, Pro-Life, Anti-Life, reproductive services, tax payer funding of Planned Parenthood, Deacon Keith Fournier
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More U.S. News
- US Supreme Court Accepts Religion Case: Will Legislative Prayer Survive Religious Censorship?
- Two Oklahoma men killed in tornadoes; Kansas, Iowa batten down for severe weather
- Supreme Court to decide if prayer before town meeting is permissible
- All survive terrifying plane 'belly landing' in Newark
- Nebraska Bishop: Gosnell clinic was 'reminiscent of Auschwitz'
- Why even if you lose, playing Powerball isn't such a bad bet after all
- Cheap cigarette outlets in U.S. may be funding terrorists
- Shocking report reveals 38 men, 33 women are raped each day in the military
- Father Frank Pavone: Houston Abortionist Killing Babies Born Alive
- Fr. Paul Schenck: Finding Living Faith on Catechetical Sunday
- The Movie Yellow: Incest as 'Normal' and Cassavates's Slides Into the World of Woes
- The Chicago School Teachers Strike Reveals the Need For School Choice
- The Sexual Barbarians and the Dissolution of Culture
- The Happy Priest Challenges Us to Ask: Who is Jesus to Me?
- Michael Coren on Canadian Public Schools: Teachers, leave those kids alone
- We Cannot Ignore Our Consciences: Cardinal Dolan On Religious Liberty
- In the Face of Danger, Successor of Peter Travels to Lebanon as a Messenger of Peace
- Reflections on the Dignity and Vocation of Women: Who or What?