Naked man bites dog, then homeowner, then police, gets shot - Orlando
Man has refused to provide name to police.
A Florida man may have been insane when he decided to attack a dog, a homeowner, and police, while naked.
Armed with a pistol, the homeowner went to retrieve his dog. The two struggled until the naked man bit the homeowner who then fired one shot and wounded the intruder.
Police soon arrived and broke up the two men. The naked man continued to fight with police.
Police eventually subdued the man and took him to a local hospital where he refused to give his name.
The intruder will now face several charges, including animal cruelty.
© 2013, Distributed by NEWS CONSORTIUM.
Pope Francis Prayer Intentions for December 2013
General Intention: Victimized Children. That children who are victims of abandonment or violence may find the love and protection they need.
Missionary Intention: Prepare the Savior's Coming. That Christians, enlightened by the Word incarnate, may prepare humanity for the Savior's coming.
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More U.S. News
- Pope Francis calls for your 'prayer and action' to end global hunger
- HHS Mandate News: Priests for Life to Have its Day in Court!
- St. Nicholas: Yes, Virginia, There is a Santa
- Same-sex weddings now comprise 17 percent of all Washington state marriages
- Nuclear password to start World War III - was 00000000
- How Many Loaves Do You Have? Living the Miracle of the Loaves Today
- If Detroit declares bankruptcy - what then?
- United States teens still lagging behind their global friends in education
- Thanksgiving: We Must Become Again a People of Thanksgiving, Love and Light
- Fr. Paul Schenck: Finding Living Faith on Catechetical Sunday
- The Movie Yellow: Incest as 'Normal' and Cassavates's Slides Into the World of Woes
- The Chicago School Teachers Strike Reveals the Need For School Choice
- The Sexual Barbarians and the Dissolution of Culture
- The Happy Priest Challenges Us to Ask: Who is Jesus to Me?
- Michael Coren on Canadian Public Schools: Teachers, leave those kids alone
- We Cannot Ignore Our Consciences: Cardinal Dolan On Religious Liberty
- In the Face of Danger, Successor of Peter Travels to Lebanon as a Messenger of Peace
- Reflections on the Dignity and Vocation of Women: Who or What?