Homosexual group publishes the 'Queen James Bible'
Group openly changed scripture to suit their needs.
Don't like the Bible? Well, you could just create your own version. At least that's what a homosexual group has done. The world's first "gay friendly" Bible [book] has been published as the "Queen James Bible."
According to the group behind the publication, the anti-homosexual prohibitions in Scripture are a modern addition. They point out that the word "homosexual" did not appear in the Bible until 1946.
The website promoting the book says, "The Queen James Bible resolves any homophobic interpretations of the Bible, but the Bible is still filled with inequality and even contradiction that we have not addressed... No Bible is perfect, including this one. We wanted to make a book filled with the word of God that nobody could use to incorrectly condemn God's LGBT children, and we succeeded."
Unfortunately, what they have succeeded in doing is misrepresenting the word of God. Nowhere in Scripture does God condemn any of his children who come to him in loving faith. What scripture does condemn are specific immoral acts, including sexual congress outside the context of marriage which can only exist between one man and one woman.
The claim that the Bible is imperfect is simply a postmodern assessment, the well-known byproduct of a bankrupt worldview.
In addition to changing scriptures throughout the Bible, the authors of the book claim that King James I was bisexual, despite the fact there is no concrete historical evidence to verify this. Even if it were true, it would have no effect on the veracity Scripture, since King James I merely commissioned the popular English translation. The actual work was done by clergy.
We will not cite here, the perverse translations generated by a group that endeavors to use Holy Scripture to promote a secular, sexualized agenda.
It is not expected that this book will catch on anytime soon, even in the homosexual community.
© 2012, Distributed by NEWS CONSORTIUM.
Pope Francis Prayer Intentions for December 2013
General Intention: Victimized Children. That children who are victims of abandonment or violence may find the love and protection they need.
Missionary Intention: Prepare the Savior's Coming. That Christians, enlightened by the Word incarnate, may prepare humanity for the Savior's coming.
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More U.S. News
- Pope Francis calls for your 'prayer and action' to end global hunger
- David and Goliath: Radiance Foundation and Ryan Bomberger Defend Children, Stand Up to the NAACP
- Anti-Christian Persecution: Christians Forced out of Business in Colorado and New Mexico
- Mary, Our Lady of Quatlasupe - She who crushes the head of the serpent, is leading the New Evangelization
- HISTORICAL TREASURE: Shipwreck hunter finds 152-year-old Civil War-era ship in Lake Huron
- My Journey Home to the Church and to Penance, the Sacrament of Freedom
- Crisis pregnancy Centers: Heeding Pope Francis' Call to 'Accompany' Women Contemplating Abortion
- What happened to Roanoke's Lost Colony? New clues cast a mysterious light on an old legend
- Fr Paul Schenck: Immaculate Conception Tells us Who Mary Is and Who We Are
- Fr. Paul Schenck: Finding Living Faith on Catechetical Sunday
- The Movie Yellow: Incest as 'Normal' and Cassavates's Slides Into the World of Woes
- The Chicago School Teachers Strike Reveals the Need For School Choice
- The Sexual Barbarians and the Dissolution of Culture
- The Happy Priest Challenges Us to Ask: Who is Jesus to Me?
- Michael Coren on Canadian Public Schools: Teachers, leave those kids alone
- We Cannot Ignore Our Consciences: Cardinal Dolan On Religious Liberty
- In the Face of Danger, Successor of Peter Travels to Lebanon as a Messenger of Peace
- Reflections on the Dignity and Vocation of Women: Who or What?