Rick and Karen Santorum on Becoming a Voice for the Voiceless
conducted in the field of bioethics that affirms the dignity of life. It further affirms life by targeting help to those in need-from those fighting disease to the disabled.
We also proudly work with crisis pregnancy centers around the country who put their hands and feet to the march for life to get their message out that young girls and women are not alone and have real options in bringing a beautiful new life into the world. The support is there for people who want to affirm life. You can find your closest pregnancy crisis center to volunteer and support them here.
Planned Parenthood facilities deceptively advertise online as Crisis Pregnancy Centers - while at the same time they - and other abortion proponents - sue authentic Crisis Pregnancy Centers. They are trying to force them to "warn" women that they don't provide abortion services.
It is up to us to be a voice and a practical support to truly life affirming Crisis Pregnancy Centers. We must aid them in their critical and heroic efforts to help women and save babies.
As we travelled around the country, we met parents affirming life outside of the spotlight day in and day out. We witnessed compassionate healthcare professionals, families, and caregivers affirm life in their everyday work.
We saw the affirmation of life from those assisting in crisis pregnancy centers, caretakers assisting the disabled as if they were their own child, and those assisting the elderly nearing the end of their precious life.
These are the voices and lives that inspire us. These are the heroes and voices which we need to lift up in America. It is our honor to stand with these heroes who dedicate their lives to affirming the dignity of every human life.
Rick Santorum is a former Republican candidate for President, former Congressman and Senator from Pennsylvania - and champion of the fundamental human right to life. He and his wife Karen, also a pro-life champion, are the co-founders of Patriot Voices, a grassroots organization committed to fighting for faith, family, freedom & opportunity in America.
- - -
Pope Benedict XVI's Prayer Intentions for January 2013
General Intention: The Faith of Christians. That in this Year of Faith Christians may deepen their knowledge of the mystery of Christ and witness joyfully to the gift of faith in him.
Missionary Intention: Middle Eastern Christians. That the Christian communities of the Middle East, often discriminated against, may receive from the Holy Spirit the strength of fidelity and perseverance.
Keywords: dignity of life, bio-ethics, adult stem cells, John Paul II Stem Cell Research Institute, JP2SRI, Gospel of Life, Right to life, Dignity of Life, Karen Santorum, Rick Santorum
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More U.S. News
- Nebraska Bishop: Gosnell clinic was 'reminiscent of Auschwitz'
- Why even if you lose, playing Powerball isn't such a bad bet after all
- Cheap cigarette outlets in U.S. may be funding terrorists
- Shocking report reveals 38 men, 33 women are raped each day in the military
- Father Frank Pavone: Houston Abortionist Killing Babies Born Alive
- Bill Donohue, Catholic League, Disclose Fight with the IRS, Demonstrate Courage
- Chilling note scrawled by bloodied Boston terrorist reveals motive
- Sex In Uniform: Why the Increase in Sexual Assaults in the Military?
- Dr. Glidden of Catalina Island: Monster or historian?
- Fr. Paul Schenck: Finding Living Faith on Catechetical Sunday
- The Movie Yellow: Incest as 'Normal' and Cassavates's Slides Into the World of Woes
- The Chicago School Teachers Strike Reveals the Need For School Choice
- The Sexual Barbarians and the Dissolution of Culture
- The Happy Priest Challenges Us to Ask: Who is Jesus to Me?
- Michael Coren on Canadian Public Schools: Teachers, leave those kids alone
- We Cannot Ignore Our Consciences: Cardinal Dolan On Religious Liberty
- In the Face of Danger, Successor of Peter Travels to Lebanon as a Messenger of Peace
- Reflections on the Dignity and Vocation of Women: Who or What?