Human Rights Commission calls for punishment of US, Israel
HRC calls for boycott and criminal prosecution of Americans working with israel
An Islamic bloc has seized power in the UN by means of political manipulation and is now calling for legal warfare against the US and Israel. The Human Rights Council, dominated by Islamic states, has issued a report that criticized American companies that do business with Israel, effectively hijacking the Council.
The US connection to the HRC isn't much better either. The Obama administration has appointed American college professor Richard Faulk, who us a self-professed 9-11 "truther." He believes the 9-11 attacks on the US were orchestrated conspiracies coming from within the government. Faulk has also posted an anti-Semitic cartoon on his personal blog page.
All this facilitates an anti-Israel, anti-US agenda. In effect, thanks to Obama's appointment of Faulk, the US is participating in the subversion of its own foreign policy with Israel.
The report calls upon world leaders to initiate financial warfare against several US companies that have ties to Israel. Several European companies are also mentioned as worthy targets, including Volvo, Group 4 Security, Veolia Environment, and Dexia Group.
According to the report, by working with Israel, these companies also participate in human rights abuses, particularly the Palestinians who are demanding their own separate state and international recognition.
If nations choose to act on this report, then Americans employed by the companies listed in the report can be targeted with financial, and even legal consequences. Employees could be arrested and face criminal prosecution.
The report also calls upon other nations to, at a minimum, boycott the companies listed within.
The Obama administration previously pledged to make the HRC an effective promoter of human rights. It appears this is just another promise broken by the administration.
© 2012, Distributed by NEWS CONSORTIUM.
Pope Francis Prayer Intentions for December 2013
General Intention: Victimized Children. That children who are victims of abandonment or violence may find the love and protection they need.
Missionary Intention: Prepare the Savior's Coming. That Christians, enlightened by the Word incarnate, may prepare humanity for the Savior's coming.
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More U.S. News
- How Many Loaves Do You Have? Living the Miracle of the Loaves Today
- If Detroit declares bankruptcy - what then?
- United States teens still lagging behind their global friends in education
- A Thanksgiving Day Reflection on the Goodness of America
- Thanksgiving: We Must Become Again a People of Thanksgiving, Love and Light
- Black Friday, immoral and oppressive? How about - a RIP-OFF as well?
- Obama decide cierre de embajada de EEUU en el Vaticano: Muestra 'antipatía' hacia católicos
- Very first book printed in U.S. sold at auction for record-breaking $14 million
- WAS IT A LIE? Family says they DID tip gay server, despite Internet story
- Fr. Paul Schenck: Finding Living Faith on Catechetical Sunday
- The Movie Yellow: Incest as 'Normal' and Cassavates's Slides Into the World of Woes
- The Chicago School Teachers Strike Reveals the Need For School Choice
- The Sexual Barbarians and the Dissolution of Culture
- The Happy Priest Challenges Us to Ask: Who is Jesus to Me?
- Michael Coren on Canadian Public Schools: Teachers, leave those kids alone
- We Cannot Ignore Our Consciences: Cardinal Dolan On Religious Liberty
- In the Face of Danger, Successor of Peter Travels to Lebanon as a Messenger of Peace
- Reflections on the Dignity and Vocation of Women: Who or What?