Ryan Bomberger: More Black Americans Calling for Obama to 'Get Out!'
This video just says out loud what many others are feeling
I'm as black as Obama, and I'm tired of any legitimate criticism of the President's policies reduced to lazy and ludicrous charges of racism. Obama and the Democrats have been promising a whole lot of hope and change but, instead, have delivered higher unemployment, higher poverty rates and millions more welfare enrollees while aggressively promoting abortion in the black community.
Pictured: Ryan Bomberger "I'm as black as Obama, and I'm tired of any legitimate criticism of the President's policies reduced to lazy and ludicrous charges of racism."
ATLANTA, GA (SoOutloud.com) - A bold and original animated music video, calling for President Obama to "GET OUT", was released this week by nationally known speaker and Emmy Award-winning Creative Director, Ryan Bomberger. It was created through the newly launched http://www.sooutloud.com/ The 2 minute long video, complete with a jingle that's infectious, adds a creative punch and dares to call out the President's failures on a wide range of issues.
"I'm as black as Obama, and I'm tired of any legitimate criticism of the President's policies reduced to lazy and ludicrous charges of racism. Obama and the Democrats have been promising a whole lot of hope and change but, instead, have delivered higher unemployment, higher poverty rates and millions more welfare enrollees while aggressively promoting abortion in the black community," Bomberger explains.
"Unemployment among Blacks was 12.7% when Obama took office. It spiked at 16.7% last August and remains at 14.4% today. Abortion, which has cultivated a culture of abandonment, occurs up to 6 times more in the black community than in the majority population. Yet, President Obama persistently promotes Planned Parenthood, the nation's largest abortion chain, which claims that 'abortion and food stamps elevate the black community'."
The U.S. Census Bureau reports that the national poverty rate is 15.1%, with 46.2 million in poverty-the largest number in the 52 years since this data has been tracked. Under Obama, poverty continues to increase in the black community (currently at 23.3% among ages 18-64), higher than it ever was during the previous administration (which reached a height of 20.6%).
"There is a profound lack of command of history that enables the black community to be so easily swayed by a political party that desperately depends on revising its own history," says Bomberger. "The Democrats -- the party of slavery, Jim Crow laws, anti-women's suffrage movement, the KKK, abortion, and generational welfare--is also the party that hopes to change our liberties through its abuse of the Constitution. This video just says out loud what many others are feeling."
SoOutLoud.com was founded by Ryan Bomberger, a creative agitator, to deal with social, political and faith-based issues. Bomberger upholds famed orator Frederick Douglass (a Republican) as a profound source of inspiration. He's determined to create messaging that's fearless, factual and freeing.
Ryan Bomberger was designed to create. He is an Emmy® Award-winning Creative Director who continually marvels at how powerfully design can communicate. He is nationally known for his bold anti-abortion billboard/web campaigns and his amazing story of adoption.SoOutloud.com emerged from his desire to just say it! Too often, the ever oxymoronic state of political correctness, prevents people from saying what they’re thinking–even when they have the truth to back it all up
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More U.S. News
- Fr. Paul Schenck: The New Eugenics, 'Better Babies' and the Dangers of Biotechnology
- Interview With Cardinal Seán Patrick O'Malley Gives Insights into the Heart of Pope Francis
- Deal W. Hudson: Why Social Conservatives Should Become Cultural Conservatives
- CORPORATE SPY: Engineering consultant accused of stealing secrets from DuPont for Chinese
- 24th season of Defending Life Premiered March 5th on EWTN
- Justina Pelletier: Massachusetts DCF Running for Cover Under Legal and Media Pressure
- Matt C. Abbott On a New Book, The Seven Big Myths About Marriage
- Deal Hudson on Culture and the Death of God
- 'Ag gag' bill passes in Idaho; filming at farms now prohibited
- Fr. Paul Schenck: Finding Living Faith on Catechetical Sunday
- The Movie Yellow: Incest as 'Normal' and Cassavates's Slides Into the World of Woes
- The Chicago School Teachers Strike Reveals the Need For School Choice
- The Sexual Barbarians and the Dissolution of Culture
- The Happy Priest Challenges Us to Ask: Who is Jesus to Me?
- Michael Coren on Canadian Public Schools: Teachers, leave those kids alone
- We Cannot Ignore Our Consciences: Cardinal Dolan On Religious Liberty
- In the Face of Danger, Successor of Peter Travels to Lebanon as a Messenger of Peace
- Reflections on the Dignity and Vocation of Women: Who or What?