Los Angeles LE - Los Angeles to be holding Converse block party
Downtown Los Angeles will be hosting the Converse block party during the Art Walk.
WSS, also known as the Warehouse Shoe Sale, announced there will be a joint block party with Converse on Thursday June 14th at St. Vincent's Court during the monthly Art Walk in downtown Los Angeles.
There will be four unique Limited Edition Chuck Taylor All Stars that Converse produced exclusively for the Block Party.
"We're very excited to be partnering with Converse on this Block Party," said Rod Aiken, VP Marketing of WSS. "Both our brands have a unique history of community involvement and this event provides us with an exciting opportunity to share our love of music, culture, and fashion with the people of Los Angeles."
There will also be four unique Limited Edition Chuck Taylor All Stars that Converse produced exclusively for the Block Party. There will only be 60 pairs of these shoes available for purchase at WSS' shop.
The Converse Block Party will take place from 9PM -12AM June 14, 2012 at 600 S. St. Vincent Court Los Angeles.
People interested in obtaining more information on the Converse Block Party and WSS can visit www.shopwss.com/converse-block-party/ for additional details.
© 2012, Distributed by NEWS CONSORTIUM.
- - -
Pope Benedict XVI's Prayer Intentions for January 2013
General Intention: The Faith of Christians. That in this Year of Faith Christians may deepen their knowledge of the mystery of Christ and witness joyfully to the gift of faith in him.
Missionary Intention: Middle Eastern Christians. That the Christian communities of the Middle East, often discriminated against, may receive from the Holy Spirit the strength of fidelity and perseverance.
Keywords: art, music, block party, Converse, shoes
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More U.S. News
- Bridge that collapsed in Washington State was structurally unsound
- Gay youths to be allowed to join Boy Scouts: Controversy rages
- Violent Tsarnev friend killed by FBI after blaming Tamerlan for unsolved murders
- Eric Garcetti becomes Los Angeles' first Jewish mayor
- 12,000 homes damaged or destroyed in Moore, daunting road to recovery underway
- US Supreme Court Accepts Religion Case: Will Legislative Prayer Survive Religious Censorship?
- In the Wake of the Moore Tornado: What Can we Learn from the Disaster?
- Priests for Life: Pain-Capable Unborn Child Protection Act Most Significant Legislative Step Forward
- Homeless man whose face was eaten away in cannibal attack recovering
- Fr. Paul Schenck: Finding Living Faith on Catechetical Sunday
- The Movie Yellow: Incest as 'Normal' and Cassavates's Slides Into the World of Woes
- The Chicago School Teachers Strike Reveals the Need For School Choice
- The Sexual Barbarians and the Dissolution of Culture
- The Happy Priest Challenges Us to Ask: Who is Jesus to Me?
- Michael Coren on Canadian Public Schools: Teachers, leave those kids alone
- We Cannot Ignore Our Consciences: Cardinal Dolan On Religious Liberty
- In the Face of Danger, Successor of Peter Travels to Lebanon as a Messenger of Peace
- Reflections on the Dignity and Vocation of Women: Who or What?