PRENDA Defeated: Sex Selection Abortions Legal. Congress Fails to Protect Baby Girls
Every procured abortion is the intentional taking of innocent human life in the first home of the whole human race. Every person alive today began their human life in that sanctuary of life, the womb. No one with any integrity or genuine moral sensibility any longer claims that the child in the womb, whom we now surgically operate on and can see clearly in 4D images, is not a human being.
The argument being made to attempt to justify this killing of our youngest neighbors is the perverse idea that "freedom" enables the one with more power to hire a so called "medical professional" to reach inside the sanctuary of the womb and take the life of a vulnerable and innocent child when that child is not wanted.
The time thresholds of "viability" under the inane structure forced upon us by the Supreme Court's Roe and Doe decisions keep getting pushed back as our technology reveals the truth about our smallest neighbors. Science has confirmed what our consciences have known all along, every procured abortion kills a child.
Our positive law has rejected the Natural Law Right to Life and its prohibition against these intentional homicides committed against our youngest neighbors through procured abortions. Until the positive or civil law is changed to reflect the truth and protect all human life from conception to natural death, our tax dollars must no longer be used to engage in this evil. We must also do everything we can to curtail its evil effects, such as ban sex selective abortions.
On Tuesday, May 29, 2012, Live Action, the heroic organization founded by Lila Rose, released an undercover Video exposing the practice of Sex Selection abortion at Planned Parenthood. The abortion provider denied they engaged in such a practice and fired the employee involved. On Thursday, May 31, 2012, Live Action released a second investigative video proving the practice occurs at Planned Parenthood. It can be viewed here: The following description is offered of the encounter:
In the video, Planned Parenthood social worker Randi Coun advises the woman on an early, definitive method to tell the gender of her child in the late first or early second trimester: "So if you were to have what's called a CVS test, which is, do you know what that is?" she asks, referring to the genetic Chorionic Villus Sampling test. "It's done between 11 and 13 weeks, so it is a test that you could do now." CVS tests have a risk of miscarriage of about 1 in 100, which Coun did not mention, and are typically done to test for genetic disorders in a pregnancy.
Coun also reassures the woman that she can carry her pregnancy farther into term before her
abortion. "An abortion at any stage up to 24 weeks is considered a safe procedure," she asserts. " It's not that it's unsafe, or that there's a lot more risk involved, it's just there's more steps involved and it's just a little more complicated." Planned Parenthood's Margaret Sanger Center in New York City does abortions up to 24 weeks of pregnancy and is the organization's national headquarters.
"I can tell you that here at Planned Parenthood we believe that it's not up to us to decide what is a good or a bad reason for somebody to decide to terminate a pregnancy," Coun adds concerning the woman's request for a sex-selective abortion. Planned Parenthood CEO Cecile Richards yesterday opposed a ban on sex-selective abortions on the grounds that it would "limit [a woman's] choices as she makes personal medical decisions."
"Planned Parenthood has built their abortion empire on their belief that any abortion is a good abortion, even if it is motivated by the very discrimination against women that they claim to abhor," says Lila Rose, president of Live Action. "Planned Parenthood's abortion-first mentality leads them to defend targeting baby girls for extermination. When any of Planned Parenthood's other ideological commitments comes into conflict with their abortion-first mentality, it's clear that abortion always takes priority."
- - -
Pope Benedict XVI's Prayer Intentions for January 2013
General Intention: The Faith of Christians. That in this Year of Faith Christians may deepen their knowledge of the mystery of Christ and witness joyfully to the gift of faith in him.
Missionary Intention: Middle Eastern Christians. That the Christian communities of the Middle East, often discriminated against, may receive from the Holy Spirit the strength of fidelity and perseverance.
Keywords: Gendercide, sex selective abortions, Planned Parenthood, Barack Obama, Partial Birth Abortion, Live Action, Lila Rose, Pro-Life, Choice, Deacon Keith Fournier
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More U.S. News
- Nebraska Bishop: Gosnell clinic was 'reminiscent of Auschwitz'
- Why even if you lose, playing Powerball isn't such a bad bet after all
- Cheap cigarette outlets in U.S. may be funding terrorists
- Shocking report reveals 38 men, 33 women are raped each day in the military
- Father Frank Pavone: Houston Abortionist Killing Babies Born Alive
- Bill Donohue, Catholic League, Disclose Fight with the IRS, Demonstrate Courage
- Chilling note scrawled by bloodied Boston terrorist reveals motive
- Sex In Uniform: Why the Increase in Sexual Assaults in the Military?
- Dr. Glidden of Catalina Island: Monster or historian?
- Fr. Paul Schenck: Finding Living Faith on Catechetical Sunday
- The Movie Yellow: Incest as 'Normal' and Cassavates's Slides Into the World of Woes
- The Chicago School Teachers Strike Reveals the Need For School Choice
- The Sexual Barbarians and the Dissolution of Culture
- The Happy Priest Challenges Us to Ask: Who is Jesus to Me?
- Michael Coren on Canadian Public Schools: Teachers, leave those kids alone
- We Cannot Ignore Our Consciences: Cardinal Dolan On Religious Liberty
- In the Face of Danger, Successor of Peter Travels to Lebanon as a Messenger of Peace
- Reflections on the Dignity and Vocation of Women: Who or What?