Planned Parenthood Exposed Again, This Time in Virginia
Attorney General Kucinelli's office has received the video and a transcript with a request to investigate
A second video released today from Lila Rose and Live Action once again shows Planned Parenthood's willingness to cover up the sexual abuse and trafficking of underage girls, this time at a clinic in Richmond, Virginia. Planned Parenthood receives over $300 million in taxpayer dollars each year. They have demonstrated a repeated willingness to facilitate the sexual abuse and trafficking of very young girls, and adeptness at circumventing the law in order to give cover to sexual exploitation and secret abortion.
In the same scenario as the New Jersey clinic encounter, a man and a woman posing as a pimp and prostitute enter the clinic and begin asking about treatment for STD's. The pimp explains that he manages a group of young girls, age 14 - 15, and that they will need STD checks and birth control. The PP worker repeatedly assures him of confidentiality, and says that her clinic treats people "from all walks of life" (citing as an example the girls from the local strip club).
Then the pimp asks what the procedure is if the girls need an abortion.
The clinic worker explains that girls under 18 will need parental consent for an abortion, but then details the option of getting a "judicial bypass" for any girl who doesn't want her parents or guardian to find out about the abortion. She cautions that in Virginia time is critical for obtaining the bypass and performing the abortion, as it must be completed before a specific week and day in the pregnancy. Then she explains that the laws in Maryland/D.C. are more lenient and will allow more time for an abortion, so if they miss the Virginia deadline they can still go to Maryland/D.C.
The PP employee clearly states that her clinic is well-versed in obtaining this judicial bypass, that they do it "at least once or twice a month" for young girls.
Planned Parenthood receives over $300 million in taxpayer dollars each year. They have demonstrated a repeated willingness to facilitate the sexual abuse and trafficking of very young girls, and adeptness at circumventing the law in order to give cover to sexual exploitation and secret abortion.
Live Action sent the entire footage and transcript to Attorney General Ken Cuccinelli and asked for a statewide investigation, just as they asked the New Jersey Attorney General to investigate PP in that state.
The entire, unedited video can be seen here.
Jennifer Hartline is a contributing writer for Catholic Online
- - -
Pope Benedict XVI's Prayer Intentions for January 2013
General Intention: The Faith of Christians. That in this Year of Faith Christians may deepen their knowledge of the mystery of Christ and witness joyfully to the gift of faith in him.
Missionary Intention: Middle Eastern Christians. That the Christian communities of the Middle East, often discriminated against, may receive from the Holy Spirit the strength of fidelity and perseverance.
Keywords: Planned Parenthood, sex trafficking, abortion, minor girls, video, Jennifer Hartline
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More U.S. News
- Gay youths to be allowed to join Boy Scouts: Controversy rages
- Bridge that collapsed in Washington State was structurally unsound
- 12,000 homes damaged or destroyed in Moore, daunting road to recovery underway
- Eric Garcetti becomes Los Angeles' first Jewish mayor
- Violent Tsarnev friend killed by FBI after blaming Tamerlan for unsolved murders
- Homeless man whose face was eaten away in cannibal attack recovering
- Priests for Life: Pain-Capable Unborn Child Protection Act Most Significant Legislative Step Forward
- In the Wake of the Moore Tornado: What Can we Learn from the Disaster?
- US Supreme Court Accepts Religion Case: Will Legislative Prayer Survive Religious Censorship?
- Fr. Paul Schenck: Finding Living Faith on Catechetical Sunday
- The Movie Yellow: Incest as 'Normal' and Cassavates's Slides Into the World of Woes
- The Chicago School Teachers Strike Reveals the Need For School Choice
- The Sexual Barbarians and the Dissolution of Culture
- The Happy Priest Challenges Us to Ask: Who is Jesus to Me?
- Michael Coren on Canadian Public Schools: Teachers, leave those kids alone
- We Cannot Ignore Our Consciences: Cardinal Dolan On Religious Liberty
- In the Face of Danger, Successor of Peter Travels to Lebanon as a Messenger of Peace
- Reflections on the Dignity and Vocation of Women: Who or What?