Planned Parenthood Exposed Again, This Time in Virginia
Attorney General Kucinelli's office has received the video and a transcript with a request to investigate
A second video released today from Lila Rose and Live Action once again shows Planned Parenthood's willingness to cover up the sexual abuse and trafficking of underage girls, this time at a clinic in Richmond, Virginia. Planned Parenthood receives over $300 million in taxpayer dollars each year. They have demonstrated a repeated willingness to facilitate the sexual abuse and trafficking of very young girls, and adeptness at circumventing the law in order to give cover to sexual exploitation and secret abortion.
In the same scenario as the New Jersey clinic encounter, a man and a woman posing as a pimp and prostitute enter the clinic and begin asking about treatment for STD's. The pimp explains that he manages a group of young girls, age 14 - 15, and that they will need STD checks and birth control. The PP worker repeatedly assures him of confidentiality, and says that her clinic treats people "from all walks of life" (citing as an example the girls from the local strip club).
Then the pimp asks what the procedure is if the girls need an abortion.
The clinic worker explains that girls under 18 will need parental consent for an abortion, but then details the option of getting a "judicial bypass" for any girl who doesn't want her parents or guardian to find out about the abortion. She cautions that in Virginia time is critical for obtaining the bypass and performing the abortion, as it must be completed before a specific week and day in the pregnancy. Then she explains that the laws in Maryland/D.C. are more lenient and will allow more time for an abortion, so if they miss the Virginia deadline they can still go to Maryland/D.C.
The PP employee clearly states that her clinic is well-versed in obtaining this judicial bypass, that they do it "at least once or twice a month" for young girls.
Planned Parenthood receives over $300 million in taxpayer dollars each year. They have demonstrated a repeated willingness to facilitate the sexual abuse and trafficking of very young girls, and adeptness at circumventing the law in order to give cover to sexual exploitation and secret abortion.
Live Action sent the entire footage and transcript to Attorney General Ken Cuccinelli and asked for a statewide investigation, just as they asked the New Jersey Attorney General to investigate PP in that state.
The entire, unedited video can be seen here.
Jennifer Hartline is a contributing writer for Catholic Online
© 2014 - Distributed by THE NEWS CONSORTIUM
Pope Francis Prayer Intentions for March 2014
Respect for Women: That all cultures may respect the rights and dignity of women.
Vocations: That many young people may accept the Lordís invitation to consecrate their lives to proclaiming the Gospel.
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More U.S. News
- Brothers in Arms: St Benedict and St Francis.
- Polish Bishops and Pope Francis Expose the Gender Identity Movement
- Deal Hudson on the Creed: What Kind of One is 'One God'
- Fr. Paul Schenck: The New Eugenics, 'Better Babies' and the Dangers of Biotechnology
- Interview With Cardinal SeŠn Patrick O'Malley Gives Insights into the Heart of Pope Francis
- Deal W. Hudson: Why Social Conservatives Should Become Cultural Conservatives
- CORPORATE SPY: Engineering consultant accused of stealing secrets from DuPont for Chinese
- 24th season of Defending Life Premiered March 5th on EWTN
- Justina Pelletier: Massachusetts DCF Running for Cover Under Legal and Media Pressure
- Fr. Paul Schenck: Finding Living Faith on Catechetical Sunday
- The Movie Yellow: Incest as 'Normal' and Cassavates's Slides Into the World of Woes
- The Chicago School Teachers Strike Reveals the Need For School Choice
- The Sexual Barbarians and the Dissolution of Culture
- The Happy Priest Challenges Us to Ask: Who is Jesus to Me?
- Michael Coren on Canadian Public Schools: Teachers, leave those kids alone
- We Cannot Ignore Our Consciences: Cardinal Dolan On Religious Liberty
- In the Face of Danger, Successor of Peter Travels to Lebanon as a Messenger of Peace
- Reflections on the Dignity and Vocation of Women: Who or What?