Rampant Evil Spreads: Romanian girls, as young as 14 sold as sex slaves
Romanian pimps take advantage of United Kingdom border restrictions
Romanian girls, many not older than 14, are forced to sleep with as many as 20 men a day, making fortunes for their pimps and traffickers in the United Kingdom. In the words of these flesh peddlers, the lifting of border restrictions on Romanians has made it easy to bring the girls to the U.K. as prostitutes.
Pimp Adrian Meder says the girls have "one thousand possible lies" to choose from to trick border officials, including that they were seeking work in hotels, or simply staying with friends.
The exploitation of these innocents is especially blatant on English streets. Human traffickers paraded girls in front of journalists and offered to sell them on the spot. They reminded reporters that these young women would only be available for one week.
Send more people to bed tonight with full stomachs -- go here!
According to the Mirror newspaper, investigators were offered four girls by a trafficker they met in a Romanian club. The pimp in question, Adrian Meder took reporters into the VIP room of a club in impoverished Transylvania.
Meder says the girls had "one thousand possible lies" to choose from to trick border officials, including that they were seeking work in hotels, or simply staying with friends.
"There is no problems with them going, because in England they have opened the gate. They can't do nothing to you. Romania is in Europe now," Meder said.
"The girls, they have 20 clients per day, no problem. Romanian girls are good for this because it is the job that they know. If you are OK with them and don't beat them they will be good."
One desperate Romanian father even offered up his own stepdaughter, claiming he needed the money to provide for his other four children.
The father had been put in touch with a trafficking ring which specializes in selling underage girls into prostitution.
The gang boss later offered other young prostitutes, a 17-year-old girl named Julia. "She has been with me since she was 12. She does everything. You can take her for 5.000 euros. She will earn you 1,000 euros a day . take into account that she is under 18."
More than 140 children last year were identified by authorities as having been trafficked to Britain for sex, while the National Crime Agency says that 1,746 reports of human trafficking were made last year - a rise of 47 percent.
"Eastern bloc girls have completely taken over the prostitution scene in Britain. While a handful of them work independently the vast majority work for 'husbands' or pimps and are forced to have sex with men around the clock," a Scotland Yard detective says.
"They are simply sex slaves and the ones who are lucky enough to keep some of the money they earn only get around £10 per customer. We are struggling to cope with the scale of the problem."
Pope Francis calls for your 'prayer and action'...
© 2014 - Distributed by THE NEWS CONSORTIUM
Pope Francis Prayer Intentions for March 2014
Respect for Women: That all cultures may respect the rights and dignity of women.
Vocations: That many young people may accept the Lordís invitation to consecrate their lives to proclaiming the Gospel.
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Europe News
- Pope Francis: Jesus Became Poor, So that by His Poverty You Might Become Rich
- DEFIANT RUSSIA: Leadership disregarding tough talk from Obama
- Long-lost pirate's treasure could be hidden off Irish coast
- British mom gets second opinion - and finds her unborn baby ALIVE, in spite of doctors
- Calling the Ecclesial Movements: Pope Francis Encourages Focolare, all the Movements, So Do We!
- Oops! Pope Francis accidentally mutters obscenity
- One rape or sexual assault reported by members of the Armed Forces - EVERY WEEK
- Pope Francis Writes to Families Seeking Prayer for the Synod on the Family
- After scandal, overseer gives Legion of Christ clean bill of health
- Fr. Paul Schenck: Finding Living Faith on Catechetical Sunday
- The Movie Yellow: Incest as 'Normal' and Cassavates's Slides Into the World of Woes
- The Chicago School Teachers Strike Reveals the Need For School Choice
- The Sexual Barbarians and the Dissolution of Culture
- The Happy Priest Challenges Us to Ask: Who is Jesus to Me?
- Michael Coren on Canadian Public Schools: Teachers, leave those kids alone
- We Cannot Ignore Our Consciences: Cardinal Dolan On Religious Liberty
- In the Face of Danger, Successor of Peter Travels to Lebanon as a Messenger of Peace
- Reflections on the Dignity and Vocation of Women: Who or What?