Zombie apocalypse! Woman finds man crawling out of grave
Terrified woman calls police.
In Sao Paulo, Brazil, a woman got the shock of her life when visiting her family's tomb. She witnessed a man clawing his way out of a grave.
Was it the starts of the Resurrection? Zombie apocalypse?
Authorities quickly arrived and finished digging the man out of the dirt. Although he managed to get his head and arms out of the grave, the rest of his body remained buried.
Authorities rushed the man to a nearby hospital where it was learned he wasn't supposed to be buried at all. The man, also unidentified, was an apparent victim of some violence in the crime-ridden city and had been badly beaten, then buried in a shallow grave while unconscious.
Although modern medicine has virtually eliminated the danger of being buried alive, the possibility still exists for some unlucky individuals.
This week, it was reported that one child in China was due to be cremated when he awoke, crying.
According to Chinese authorities, a baby boy, less than a month old, who had serious deformities and respiratory problems, was already at the funeral home, ready for cremation, when workers heard him crying.
The doctor who declared him dead had his license revoked for negligence. The boy remains hospitalized.
A birth foretold: click here to learn more!
© 2014 - Distributed by THE NEWS CONSORTIUM
Pope Francis Prayer Intentions for March 2014
Respect for Women: That all cultures may respect the rights and dignity of women.
Vocations: That many young people may accept the Lordís invitation to consecrate their lives to proclaiming the Gospel.
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Americas News
- Violence against women in Mexico surges out of control, but who is to blame?
- Denouncing the nation of Panama as a 'lackey,' Venezuela severs diplomatic ties
- Coin found by treasure hunter confirms long disputed historical fact
- Starbucks watch out! Crops, jobs and wages in Central America tumble due to coffee bean disease
- Bolivia Changes Law on Abortion: More Children at Risk
- Tunnel network couldn't save 'el Chapo' from being brought to justice
- Venezuelan president seeks high-level talks with Obama
- World's most wanted drug lord 'El Chapo' finally arrested
- Our Lady of Guadalupe: The Woman Who Casts a Shadow
- Fr. Paul Schenck: Finding Living Faith on Catechetical Sunday
- The Movie Yellow: Incest as 'Normal' and Cassavates's Slides Into the World of Woes
- The Chicago School Teachers Strike Reveals the Need For School Choice
- The Sexual Barbarians and the Dissolution of Culture
- The Happy Priest Challenges Us to Ask: Who is Jesus to Me?
- Michael Coren on Canadian Public Schools: Teachers, leave those kids alone
- We Cannot Ignore Our Consciences: Cardinal Dolan On Religious Liberty
- In the Face of Danger, Successor of Peter Travels to Lebanon as a Messenger of Peace
- Reflections on the Dignity and Vocation of Women: Who or What?