Former Iranian official threatens rape, murder of one of Obama's daughters
Nation of Iran says they vow to back Bashar al-Assad's regime in Syria
Iran vows to back Bashar al-Assad's regime and is threatening to unleash terrorism should the U.S. strike Syria. In an even bolder claim, a former Iranian official has threatened the rape and murder of one of Obama's daughters in the event of a U.S. military strike against Syria.
Former governor of southern Iran's Kish Province, Alireza Forghani, threatened the rape and murder of one of Obama's daughters in the event of a U.S. military strike against Syria.
"Hopefully Obama will be pigheaded enough to attack Syria, and then we will see the . loss of U.S. interests [through terrorist attacks]," he threatened.
"In just 21 hours [after the attack on Syria], a family member of every U.S. minister [department secretary], U.S. ambassadors, U.S. military commanders around the world will be abducted. And then 18 hours later, videos of their amputation will be spread [around the world]."
The statement seemed to allude to a similar act that was committed in a video of the torture of William Buckley, a CIA station chief who was abducted in Beirut in 1984 and later killed by Hezbollah on Iran's order.
That video was dropped off at the U.S. Embassy in Athens. Former CIA Director William Casey later described what he saw in the video: "They had done more than ruin his body. His eyes made it clear his mind had been played with. It was horrific, medieval and barbarous."
Qassem Soleimani, the head of Iran's Quds Forces, Wednesday told the Assembly of Experts - the body that chooses the supreme leader - that "[w]e will support Syria to the end."
Watch Catholic Online's most viral videos here!
© 2014 - Distributed by THE NEWS CONSORTIUM
Pope Francis Prayer Intentions for March 2014
Respect for Women: That all cultures may respect the rights and dignity of women.
Vocations: That many young people may accept the Lordís invitation to consecrate their lives to proclaiming the Gospel.
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Middle East News
- Amazing Stone Age masks go on display in Jerusalem
- 3,300 year old Selfie? Silver earrings from Biblical era discovered in northern Israel
- Syria to replace Afghanistan as nation with highest refugee population
- New film draws attention to plight of Christians in the Middle East
- Latest death toll in Syrian civil war: More than 140,000
- Barrel bombs used in Aleppo send Syrians fleeing for their lives
- Only Catholic Church appears able to aid starving population of Homs, Syria
- Demolition of Palestinian homes spikes on eve peace negotiations
- What's Really Behind the Persecution of Christians in the Middle East?
- Fr. Paul Schenck: Finding Living Faith on Catechetical Sunday
- The Movie Yellow: Incest as 'Normal' and Cassavates's Slides Into the World of Woes
- The Chicago School Teachers Strike Reveals the Need For School Choice
- The Sexual Barbarians and the Dissolution of Culture
- The Happy Priest Challenges Us to Ask: Who is Jesus to Me?
- Michael Coren on Canadian Public Schools: Teachers, leave those kids alone
- We Cannot Ignore Our Consciences: Cardinal Dolan On Religious Liberty
- In the Face of Danger, Successor of Peter Travels to Lebanon as a Messenger of Peace
- Reflections on the Dignity and Vocation of Women: Who or What?