Former Iranian official threatens rape, murder of one of Obama's daughters
Nation of Iran says they vow to back Bashar al-Assad's regime in Syria
Iran vows to back Bashar al-Assad's regime and is threatening to unleash terrorism should the U.S. strike Syria. In an even bolder claim, a former Iranian official has threatened the rape and murder of one of Obama's daughters in the event of a U.S. military strike against Syria.
Former governor of southern Iran's Kish Province, Alireza Forghani, threatened the rape and murder of one of Obama's daughters in the event of a U.S. military strike against Syria.
"Hopefully Obama will be pigheaded enough to attack Syria, and then we will see the . loss of U.S. interests [through terrorist attacks]," he threatened.
"In just 21 hours [after the attack on Syria], a family member of every U.S. minister [department secretary], U.S. ambassadors, U.S. military commanders around the world will be abducted. And then 18 hours later, videos of their amputation will be spread [around the world]."
The statement seemed to allude to a similar act that was committed in a video of the torture of William Buckley, a CIA station chief who was abducted in Beirut in 1984 and later killed by Hezbollah on Iran's order.
That video was dropped off at the U.S. Embassy in Athens. Former CIA Director William Casey later described what he saw in the video: "They had done more than ruin his body. His eyes made it clear his mind had been played with. It was horrific, medieval and barbarous."
Qassem Soleimani, the head of Iran's Quds Forces, Wednesday told the Assembly of Experts - the body that chooses the supreme leader - that "[w]e will support Syria to the end."
Watch Catholic Online's most viral videos here!
© 2013, Distributed by THE NEWS CONSORTIUM.
Pope Francis Prayer Intentions for December 2013
General Intention: Victimized Children. That children who are victims of abandonment or violence may find the love and protection they need.
Missionary Intention: Prepare the Savior's Coming. That Christians, enlightened by the Word incarnate, may prepare humanity for the Savior's coming.
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Middle East News
- More than 100,000 Ethiopians expelled from Saudi Arabia
- Free the Nuns of St. Thekla! Pope, Orthodox Leaders Urge Prayer for Kidnapped Nuns in Syria
- 'Tolerant' Muslims threaten holy war if Jews try to pray at site of ancient temple
- Embajador palestino en España se ofrece a cambio de liberación de doce religiosas en Siria
- HIV cases skyrocketing in Iran
- THIS OLD HOUSE: Amazing 10,000-year-old house uncovered in Israel
- Young girls and boys tortured and executed in Syrian civil war
- A VERY OLD TOAST! 3,700-year-old wine cellar found
- 5,000-year-old salt mines built by prehistoric men still in use today
- Fr. Paul Schenck: Finding Living Faith on Catechetical Sunday
- The Movie Yellow: Incest as 'Normal' and Cassavates's Slides Into the World of Woes
- The Chicago School Teachers Strike Reveals the Need For School Choice
- The Sexual Barbarians and the Dissolution of Culture
- The Happy Priest Challenges Us to Ask: Who is Jesus to Me?
- Michael Coren on Canadian Public Schools: Teachers, leave those kids alone
- We Cannot Ignore Our Consciences: Cardinal Dolan On Religious Liberty
- In the Face of Danger, Successor of Peter Travels to Lebanon as a Messenger of Peace
- Reflections on the Dignity and Vocation of Women: Who or What?