Hi! I'm Gender X. Legal gender can now be chosen in Germany and Australia
The law says you can be anything you want to be, no matter what your DNA says.
The militant homosexual lobby is in full assault mode around the globe. In Germany, they have scored a significant victory, with the new option of a third gender, or no gender at all, on birth documents for children.
FamRZ is the paper suggesting that an X be used for the third gender, and is supporting the change. However, the option of the X somehow seems appropriate. As the world is being dragged into a new state, where gender is a choice, but sexual activity is not, we reverse two more pillars of civilization.
Modern civilization has flourished under the distinctive assignment of gender at birth. While some individuals with disordered sexual appetites have faced challenges as a result, by and large the traditional assignment of gender at birth based on physical characteristics and human genetics, has served us well.
Now, all that will change.
We have also long regarded sexual behavior as something that is chosen. However, the international homosexual lobby, argues that sexual behavior is virtually compulsive, and that individuals should not be blamed for choosing to engage in same-sex sexual activity, and other deviant behavior. This differs from the long-standing societal norm, but sexual behavior, like all other behavior, is chosen and that adults in particular are responsible for the choices they make.
We have now created a world where we can be sexually irresponsible, sexually deviant, and be excused from all social, political, and criminal consequences of the activity. And if our activity promotes the creation of life in the womb, we can conveniently and freely abort it.
Perhaps we should assign all people, gender "X."
Most Germans appeared supportive of the decision, as are many people across Europe which is becoming increasingly dominated by philosophies of moral relativism and atheism. And, as the continent slouches farther to the left, they cast about for answers to why their economies are chronically troubled and their youth are listless.
The German law will take effect on November 1, and any children born after that date may be assigned gender X, particularly if parents believe they do not show any dominant physical characteristics of one sex or another. No DNA testing, which does not lie, will be required.
In Australia, gender selection has become entirely optional. Born males, with male genitalia, and male DNA, can now by their own choice, declare themselves to be women. That choice, has full legal support.
While Christians and conservatives around the globe are attempting to fight back against this Orwellian revolution, where male is female and female is male, or both are neither, it appears that in democratic countries they continue to lose ground. This is often because the homosexual lobby is very well organized, and politicians fear the political repercussions of their well-funded backlash.
It is time for the world to take warning. Once these things are done, they are very difficult to undo. Tomorrow, may be too late to act.
© 2014 - Distributed by THE NEWS CONSORTIUM
Pope Francis Prayer Intentions for March 2014
Respect for Women: That all cultures may respect the rights and dignity of women.
Vocations: That many young people may accept the Lordís invitation to consecrate their lives to proclaiming the Gospel.
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Europe News
- Pope Francis: Jesus Became Poor, So that by His Poverty You Might Become Rich
- DEFIANT RUSSIA: Leadership disregarding tough talk from Obama
- Long-lost pirate's treasure could be hidden off Irish coast
- British mom gets second opinion - and finds her unborn baby ALIVE, in spite of doctors
- Calling the Ecclesial Movements: Pope Francis Encourages Focolare, all the Movements, So Do We!
- Oops! Pope Francis accidentally mutters obscenity
- One rape or sexual assault reported by members of the Armed Forces - EVERY WEEK
- Pope Francis Writes to Families Seeking Prayer for the Synod on the Family
- After scandal, overseer gives Legion of Christ clean bill of health
- Fr. Paul Schenck: Finding Living Faith on Catechetical Sunday
- The Movie Yellow: Incest as 'Normal' and Cassavates's Slides Into the World of Woes
- The Chicago School Teachers Strike Reveals the Need For School Choice
- The Sexual Barbarians and the Dissolution of Culture
- The Happy Priest Challenges Us to Ask: Who is Jesus to Me?
- Michael Coren on Canadian Public Schools: Teachers, leave those kids alone
- We Cannot Ignore Our Consciences: Cardinal Dolan On Religious Liberty
- In the Face of Danger, Successor of Peter Travels to Lebanon as a Messenger of Peace
- Reflections on the Dignity and Vocation of Women: Who or What?