Princess Kate - It's a boy! Let's pray for all children around the world, born and unborn
A boy has been born to the Royal couple.
Catholic Online has learned that Princess Kate of England has given birth to a baby boy.
On this happy occasion, as we leave the Royal couple to enjoy their newborn babe, and we prepare for the opening of World Youth Day tomorrow, let us pause to pray.
Let us pray for the happiness and health of the Royal family of England and for their new child born unto them, as a great gift from God.
More importantly, let us say a prayer for all children, both born an unborn. Let us remember that every child is a precious gift, no matter who their parents may be or where they may be conceived.
Let us pray that the public joy of new life dissuades many women from the horrors of abortion and encourages us to receive with happiness all human life with which our Creator blesses us.
© 2013, Distributed by NEWS CONSORTIUM.
Pope Francis Prayer Intentions for December 2013
General Intention: Victimized Children. That children who are victims of abandonment or violence may find the love and protection they need.
Missionary Intention: Prepare the Savior's Coming. That Christians, enlightened by the Word incarnate, may prepare humanity for the Savior's coming.
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Europe News
- Christians of East and West Must Give Common Witness: Pope Francis Writes Patriarch Bartholomew
- Turkish churches get radical makeover - by being turned in to mosques
- Francis Xavier, Pope Francis and the Missionary Transformation of the Catholic Church
- Domestic abuse thrust into open in Greece
- Papa Francisco expresa su oración y solidaridad por víctimas de tragedia en Escocia
- Best-selling author links Jack the Ripper to Royal Family
- Con referéndum Croacia protege matrimonio entre hombre y mujer
- Fatima and the Conversion of Russia: Pope Francis Meets President Putin
- Pope Francis Offers the Joy of the Gospel in a Stunningly Beautiful Apostolic Exhortation
- Fr. Paul Schenck: Finding Living Faith on Catechetical Sunday
- The Movie Yellow: Incest as 'Normal' and Cassavates's Slides Into the World of Woes
- The Chicago School Teachers Strike Reveals the Need For School Choice
- The Sexual Barbarians and the Dissolution of Culture
- The Happy Priest Challenges Us to Ask: Who is Jesus to Me?
- Michael Coren on Canadian Public Schools: Teachers, leave those kids alone
- We Cannot Ignore Our Consciences: Cardinal Dolan On Religious Liberty
- In the Face of Danger, Successor of Peter Travels to Lebanon as a Messenger of Peace
- Reflections on the Dignity and Vocation of Women: Who or What?