World's oldest! See this video of a 101 year-old marathon runner!
World's oldest marathon runner retiring after completing race.
A 101 year-old man from India has completed a marathon race in Hong Kong. Fauja Singh completed a 6.25 mile race in 1 hour, 32 minutes.
Singh said he planned to retire following the race.
Check out his video above.
© 2013, Distributed by NEWS CONSORTIUM.
Pope Francis Prayer Intentions for December 2013
General Intention: Victimized Children. That children who are victims of abandonment or violence may find the love and protection they need.
Missionary Intention: Prepare the Savior's Coming. That Christians, enlightened by the Word incarnate, may prepare humanity for the Savior's coming.
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Asia Pacific News
- Australia Overturns Same-Sex Marriage, Reaffirms the Truth About Marriage
- Indian Supreme Court upholds morals, reinstates anti-deviance law
- Pope Francis to beatify Myanmar martyr Isidore Ngei Ko Lat
- Australia prohibe 'matrimonio' gay
- Some Filipino Catholics called to task for their failure to fight corruption
- TRUE ENEMY: North Korea methamphetamine trade fueled by U.S. demand
- Oh my! It's raining dead mice on Guam!
- Breastfeeding for infant survivors of Typhoon Haiyan urged
- Cradle baby scheme in India cuts female infanticide
- Fr. Paul Schenck: Finding Living Faith on Catechetical Sunday
- The Movie Yellow: Incest as 'Normal' and Cassavates's Slides Into the World of Woes
- The Chicago School Teachers Strike Reveals the Need For School Choice
- The Sexual Barbarians and the Dissolution of Culture
- The Happy Priest Challenges Us to Ask: Who is Jesus to Me?
- Michael Coren on Canadian Public Schools: Teachers, leave those kids alone
- We Cannot Ignore Our Consciences: Cardinal Dolan On Religious Liberty
- In the Face of Danger, Successor of Peter Travels to Lebanon as a Messenger of Peace
- Reflections on the Dignity and Vocation of Women: Who or What?