I just saw something in your eyes I don't like, Charlie Rose
CBS reporter fishes hard for biased viewpoint.
Watch the video above. In it, John Miller former assistant director of the FBI refuses to say the attack in Libya was pre-panned or spontaneous.
Nice try, Charlie Rose.
The US ambassador was killed by explosives, which required deliberate preparation and use. We know that a terrorist leader, Sufyan Ben Qumu, a former Guantanamo Bay detainee, was present at the site.
Despite these facts, Miller refuses to say the attack was pre-planned and Charlie Rose, staring intently at Miller fishes for a statement that the attack was spontaneous as opposed to pre-planned, asking which was "more likely." (Watch video at 1:50)
Miller withholds comment.
It is clear that the Obama administration has found a scapegoat in claiming these attacks were spontaneously incited by a viral video that insulted the Muslim prophet Mohammed, however that video had been online for months prior to the attacks.
While other people in many parts of the world heard about it for the first time last week, and took to the streets, certain terrorist-affiliated elements arrived at multiple locations around the world, on a precise schedule, armed with weaponry. You cannot call that spontaneous no matter how incongruent that reality is with your political views.
Predictably, violence ensued.
This is clear evidence of pre-planned violence that curiously occurred on September 11.
For a presidential administration, and its sympathetic reporters to advocate a political bias is indefensible given the magnitude of the attacks and the deaths of Americans.
I just saw something in your eyes I don't like, Charlie Rose. I saw a foolish thought.
- - -
Pope Benedict XVI's Prayer Intentions for January 2013
General Intention: The Faith of Christians. That in this Year of Faith Christians may deepen their knowledge of the mystery of Christ and witness joyfully to the gift of faith in him.
Missionary Intention: Middle Eastern Christians. That the Christian communities of the Middle East, often discriminated against, may receive from the Holy Spirit the strength of fidelity and perseverance.
Keywords: Charlie Rose, CBS, report, terrorist, attacks, violence, Libya
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Middle East News
- Elements of Syrian opposition feared to be aligned with al-Qaeda
- You'll be surprised to see what Palestinians are smuggling into Gaza
- Use Twitter, go to HELL
- As death and destruction rain down in Syria, refugees flee with lives to Jordan
- Hezbollah can reach Israel with missiles, report says
- Did intervention in Iraq unjustly discriminate against the Christians there?
- With Hezbollah statement, Syrian conflict threatens to spread into multinational conflict
- Chemical weapons in Syria - Did they or didn't they?
- The Most Powerful Weapon for Peace in Syria, The Trappist Nuns of Allepo
- Fr. Paul Schenck: Finding Living Faith on Catechetical Sunday
- The Movie Yellow: Incest as 'Normal' and Cassavates's Slides Into the World of Woes
- The Chicago School Teachers Strike Reveals the Need For School Choice
- The Sexual Barbarians and the Dissolution of Culture
- The Happy Priest Challenges Us to Ask: Who is Jesus to Me?
- Michael Coren on Canadian Public Schools: Teachers, leave those kids alone
- We Cannot Ignore Our Consciences: Cardinal Dolan On Religious Liberty
- In the Face of Danger, Successor of Peter Travels to Lebanon as a Messenger of Peace
- Reflections on the Dignity and Vocation of Women: Who or What?