THE COST OF CONTROL: STEVE MOSHER'S BOOK EXPLODES THE MYTH OF OVERPOPULATION
As the very first line of Steven Mosher's latest book reads, we have all grown up "on a poisonous diet of overpopulation propaganda." Mosher's book, Population Control—Real Costs, Illusory Benefits is, first and foremost, an answer to the allegation that the human race is inexorably multiplying, hell-bent toward a giant demographic cliff like so many lemmings. The numbers show that the world is not, has never been, nor ever shall be, overpopulated. In fact, according to the world's experts--even the ones advocating population control--birthrates around the world are dropping at a precipitous rate.
PRI is a 501(c)(3) educational organization. We work to reverse the trends brought about by the myth of overpopulation. Our growing, global network of pro-life groups spans over 30 countries. To date, we have successfully eliminated $790 million in U.S. tax dollars to International Planned Parenthood, UNFPA, and other anti-life aboritionists while redirecting much of this to family friendly programs like Child Survival.
See our current project.
Donate now to directly affect the lives and well-being of mothers and children around the world.
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Population Research Institute News
- The Huffington Post Gets It Wrong--Again
- PRI TO PRESIDENT-ELECT OBAMA: DON’T FUND FORCED ABORTION
- USAID Denies Funding to Abortion Group Implicated in Forced Abortions and Sterilizations in China; PRI Applauds Action
- Population growth good for America, expert tells FOX
- Youtube Censors PRI Investigative Video
- Starvation Scapegoat: Blaming Population for a Green Problem
- U.S. Bishops Urge Voters To Give Priority To Life
- Welcoming Baby 6,666,666,666: PRI Celebrates the Latest Population Milestone
- THE COST OF CONTROL: STEVE MOSHER'S BOOK EXPLODES THE MYTH OF OVERPOPULATION
- Fr. Paul Schenck: Finding Living Faith on Catechetical Sunday
- The Movie Yellow: Incest as 'Normal' and Cassavates's Slides Into the World of Woes
- The Chicago School Teachers Strike Reveals the Need For School Choice
- The Sexual Barbarians and the Dissolution of Culture
- The Happy Priest Challenges Us to Ask: Who is Jesus to Me?
- Michael Coren on Canadian Public Schools: Teachers, leave those kids alone
- We Cannot Ignore Our Consciences: Cardinal Dolan On Religious Liberty
- In the Face of Danger, Successor of Peter Travels to Lebanon as a Messenger of Peace
- Reflections on the Dignity and Vocation of Women: Who or What?