CCN/The Catholic Times: Million-dollar ad campaign hits streets with ultimate faith, life questions
MONTREAL, Canada (CCN/The Catholic Times) – Alpha Canada has launched a national million-dollar advertising campaign. Billboards, buses, transit shelters and car flags across the country are asking "Is there more to life than this?"
BILLBOARD INVITATION TO FAITH – An Alpha billboard ad invites passers-by to take a deeper look at life. (Courtesy of Alpha)
Republished by Catholic Online with permission of the Canadian Catholic News Service.- - -
Among CCN governing members is the Western Catholic Reporter (http://www.wrc.ab.ca), serving Catholics in Alberta and published by the Archdiocese of Edmonton.
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Americas News
- The evil pit of despair that awaits illegal immigrants deported to Tijuana
- Fracking protesters in Canada set up burning tire blockade, dance around flames
- Brazilian teen girls becoming prostitutes before World Cup in bid to escape poverty
- Organizan en Argentina bicicletada por la libertad religiosa
- Madre de Gustavo Cerati: Dios es quien decide sobre la vida y la muerte de mi hijo
- Mexican drug cartels now illegally mining iron ore for shipment to China
- #VideoViral: ¿Por qué traer un niño a este mundo?, publicidad de multinacional sorprende a pro-vidas
- Mons. Arancedo pide reforzar matrimonio y derechos del niño en nuevo Código Civil
- Violence against women surges in Latin America (GRAPHIC PHOTOS)
- Fr. Paul Schenck: Finding Living Faith on Catechetical Sunday
- The Movie Yellow: Incest as 'Normal' and Cassavates's Slides Into the World of Woes
- The Chicago School Teachers Strike Reveals the Need For School Choice
- The Sexual Barbarians and the Dissolution of Culture
- The Happy Priest Challenges Us to Ask: Who is Jesus to Me?
- Michael Coren on Canadian Public Schools: Teachers, leave those kids alone
- We Cannot Ignore Our Consciences: Cardinal Dolan On Religious Liberty
- In the Face of Danger, Successor of Peter Travels to Lebanon as a Messenger of Peace
- Reflections on the Dignity and Vocation of Women: Who or What?