Kidman wedding in Australia seen as spiritual homecoming
SYDNEY, Australia – Preparation for actress Nicole Kidman and country singer Keith Urban's June 25 wedding has helped guide her back to the Catholic Church, said a priest who knows her.
ACTRESS NICOLE KIDMAN – Nicole Kidman is introduced as a goodwill ambassador at the United Nations in New York Jan. 26. The 39-year-old Kidman, who was raised a Catholic, was married in a June 25, 2006, Catholic wedding to country singer Keith Urban in Australia. (CNS/Reuters)
Copyright (c) 2007 Catholic News Service/U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Love & Relationship News
- Husbands Love Your Wives: Our Journey to Natural Family Planning
- See what EXPLOSIVE revelations about infidelity and children this author discovered
- Why Wait for Marriage? Just Look at the Faces of those Who Did!
- The Masculine and Feminine in Performance
- Saying 'Goodbye' to My Best Friend of 40 Years
- United Nations Population Fund: Contraception a Human Right?
- Needed: Men Who Will be True Heroes for Heroic Women
- Logical Fail: Sex Should Be a Practical Issue?
- The Creation of Mother's Day
- Fr. Paul Schenck: Finding Living Faith on Catechetical Sunday
- The Movie Yellow: Incest as 'Normal' and Cassavates's Slides Into the World of Woes
- The Chicago School Teachers Strike Reveals the Need For School Choice
- The Sexual Barbarians and the Dissolution of Culture
- The Happy Priest Challenges Us to Ask: Who is Jesus to Me?
- Michael Coren on Canadian Public Schools: Teachers, leave those kids alone
- We Cannot Ignore Our Consciences: Cardinal Dolan On Religious Liberty
- In the Face of Danger, Successor of Peter Travels to Lebanon as a Messenger of Peace
- Reflections on the Dignity and Vocation of Women: Who or What?