CNA: Costa Rica’s high court rejects gay marriage
SAN JOSE, Costa Rica (CNA) – The Supreme Court of Costa Rica has declared homosexual marriage to be unconstitutional.
Founded in continued response to Pope John Paul II’s call for a “New Evangelization,” the Catholic News Agency (CNA) has been, since 2004, one of the fastest growing Catholic news providers to the English speaking world.
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Americas News
- Sebastián Piñeira: 'Lo correcto y sabio' es defender la vida y oponerse al aborto
- Fútbol: Cardenal Cipriani y Parma de Italia juntos en pro de niños pobres de Manchay
- The evil pit of despair that awaits illegal immigrants deported to Tijuana
- ¡Dios no es una amenaza para el ser humano!, clama el Papa Francisco
- Fracking protesters in Canada set up burning tire blockade, dance around flames
- Brazilian teen girls becoming prostitutes before World Cup in bid to escape poverty
- Organizan en Argentina bicicletada por la libertad religiosa
- Madre de Gustavo Cerati: Dios es quien decide sobre la vida y la muerte de mi hijo
- Mexican drug cartels now illegally mining iron ore for shipment to China
- Fr. Paul Schenck: Finding Living Faith on Catechetical Sunday
- The Movie Yellow: Incest as 'Normal' and Cassavates's Slides Into the World of Woes
- The Chicago School Teachers Strike Reveals the Need For School Choice
- The Sexual Barbarians and the Dissolution of Culture
- The Happy Priest Challenges Us to Ask: Who is Jesus to Me?
- Michael Coren on Canadian Public Schools: Teachers, leave those kids alone
- We Cannot Ignore Our Consciences: Cardinal Dolan On Religious Liberty
- In the Face of Danger, Successor of Peter Travels to Lebanon as a Messenger of Peace
- Reflections on the Dignity and Vocation of Women: Who or What?