Friday, June 13 - Homily: St. Anthony of Padua
By Catholic Online (NEWS CONSORTIUM)
6/13/2014 (3 years ago)
Catholic Online (www.catholic.org)
One of the greatest saints in the history of the church, Saint Anthony of Padua was gifted with many extraordinary miracles and supernatural abilities, but Father explains that what made St. Anthony a great saint was his profound love of God. As Franciscans, we look to St. Anthony for the desire to love God even to the point of shedding our blood with martyrdom.
One of the greatest saints in the history of the church, Saint Anthony of Padua was gifted with many extraordinary miracles and supernatural abilities.
Copyright 2017 - Distributed by THE CALIFORNIA NETWORK
Pope Francis Prayer Intentions for AUGUST 2017
Artists. That artists of our time, through their ingenuity, may help everyone discover the beauty of creation.
Listen, put it into your heart, my youngest and dearest son, that the thing that frightens you, the thing that afflicts you, is nothing: ... continue reading
It is important to understand that sin and God's holiness are incompatible. There is a radical conflict between the total and infinite ... continue reading
Fr. Joachim on how we have so many opportunities to heroically follow the Vicar of Christ, the pope in these difficult times. continue reading
In today's Gospel, Jesus tells us that non-practicing Catholics are fools who will not enter the Kingdom of Heaven. continue reading
All the virtues that St. John the Baptist practiced began with his sanctification by Marian mediation. Father explains some of these ... continue reading
by Catholic Online
- St. Clare of Montefalco: Saint of the Day for Thursday, August 17, 2017
- Pro-life wins in Texas with new law to protect religious freedom and ...
- Should history be rewritten to appease the angry? HD Video
- Get ready for self checkout everywhere: 3.5 million retail cashiers ...
- Daily Readings for Thursday, August 17, 2017
- North Korea launches purge against Christians as faith spreads across ...
- Over 20 million people facing starvation - and we should care!
- Daily Reading for Friday, August 18th, 2017 HD
- Catholic Online YouTube HD
- Today is the Feast of the Assumption. Why do we celebrate it? HD
- North Korea backs down in face of U.S. threat, but why? HD