Thursday, May 22 - Homily: St. Rita of Cascia
By Catholic Online (NEWS CONSORTIUM)
5/22/2014 (2 years ago)
Catholic Online (www.catholic.org)
Father Joachim introduces us to the life of St. Rita, and encourages us to imitate her spirit of long-suffering, mortification, and penance. Her example is particularly helpful to those in difficult marriages. Ave Maria!
Copyright 2017 - Distributed by THE CALIFORNIA NETWORK
Pope Francis Prayer Intentions for FEBRUARY 2017
Comfort for the Afflicted. That all those who are afflicted, especially the poor, refugees, and marginalized, may find welcome and comfort in our communities.
Listen, put it into your heart, my youngest and dearest son, that the thing that frightens you, the thing that afflicts you, is nothing: ... continue reading
It is important to understand that sin and God's holiness are incompatible. There is a radical conflict between the total and infinite ... continue reading
Fr. Joachim on how we have so many opportunities to heroically follow the Vicar of Christ, the pope in these difficult times. continue reading
In today's Gospel, Jesus tells us that non-practicing Catholics are fools who will not enter the Kingdom of Heaven. continue reading
All the virtues that St. John the Baptist practiced began with his sanctification by Marian mediation. Father explains some of these ... continue reading
by Catholic Online
- Daily Readings for Tuesday, February 21, 2017
- Protesters gather to declare allegiance to Islam and hate toward ...
- St. Severian: Saint of the Day for Tuesday, February 21, 2017
- Massive storm threatens to flood more than just the Oroville Dam HD Video
- 'I Am A Muslim Too': Angry protesters gather to declare allegiance to ...
- Innocent children forced into horrid orphanages and a life of terrorism
- 31-year-old man regains life after 'miraculous' face transplant
- Daily Reading for Wednesday, February 22nd, 2017 HD
- Daily Reading for Tuesday, February 21st, 2017 HD
- Daily Reading for Monday, February 20th, 2017 HD
- Daily Reading for Sunday, February 19th, 2017 HD
Copyright 2017 Catholic Online. All materials contained on this site, whether written, audible or visual are the exclusive property of Catholic Online and are protected under U.S. and International copyright laws, © Copyright 2017 Catholic Online. Any unauthorized use, without prior written consent of Catholic Online is strictly forbidden and prohibited.