Thursday Homily: Doing Good and Accomplishing Little
Father Joachim reminds us that we do not need to do what is good, but what is best, and that means to do the Will of God. And in order to know the Will of God, we need to pray, otherwise we will do all sorts of good things but accomplish little. Ave Maria!
Copyright 2017 - Distributed by THE CALIFORNIA NETWORK
Pope Francis Prayer Intentions for MAY 2017
Christians in Africa. That Christians in Africa, in imitation of the Merciful Jesus, may give prophetic witness to reconciliation, justice, and peace.
Listen, put it into your heart, my youngest and dearest son, that the thing that frightens you, the thing that afflicts you, is nothing: ... continue reading
It is important to understand that sin and God's holiness are incompatible. There is a radical conflict between the total and infinite ... continue reading
Fr. Joachim on how we have so many opportunities to heroically follow the Vicar of Christ, the pope in these difficult times. continue reading
In today's Gospel, Jesus tells us that non-practicing Catholics are fools who will not enter the Kingdom of Heaven. continue reading
All the virtues that St. John the Baptist practiced began with his sanctification by Marian mediation. Father explains some of these ... continue reading
by Catholic Online
- St. David I of Scotland: Saint of the Day for Wednesday, May 24, 2017
- Daily Reading for Thursday, May 25th, 2017 HD Video
- How bad is religious freedom in the U.S.? Supreme Court Justice Alito ...
- Bomb explodes during Ariana Grande concert full of young fans HD Video
- A message from Heaven: God is the only way to peace
- Daily Readings for Wednesday, May 24, 2017
- Which unique characteristic lies within Pope Francis' new cardinals?
- St. John Baptist de Rossi HD
- Daily Reading for Wednesday, May 24th, 2017 HD
- Fatima apparitions to be featured in dramatic new film HD
- Daily Reading for Tuesday, May 23rd, 2017 HD
Copyright 2017 Catholic Online. All materials contained on this site, whether written, audible or visual are the exclusive property of Catholic Online and are protected under U.S. and International copyright laws, © Copyright 2017 Catholic Online. Any unauthorized use, without prior written consent of Catholic Online is strictly forbidden and prohibited.