Facebook has fascinating theory on romantic breakups
Social network site gauges breakups by dates
Facebook is the premiere social networking site that is literally into everybody's business - marital and/or relationship status, employment, education, you name it. It stands to follow that a database that tracks when people hookup, break up and make up would have a relevant chart showing the ups and downs of romantic love. A graphic making the rounds online uses Facebook status updates to chart what time of year people are splitting up.
The biggest spike for breakups was after Valentine's Day, as that holiday has a way of defining relationships, for better or worse and in the weeks leading up to spring break.
Pope Francis Prayer Intentions for December 2013
General Intention: Victimized Children. That children who are victims of abandonment or violence may find the love and protection they need.
Missionary Intention: Prepare the Savior's Coming. That Christians, enlightened by the Word incarnate, may prepare humanity for the Savior's coming.
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Love & Relationship News
- Husbands Love Your Wives: Our Journey to Natural Family Planning
- See what EXPLOSIVE revelations about infidelity and children this author discovered
- Why Wait for Marriage? Just Look at the Faces of those Who Did!
- The Masculine and Feminine in Performance
- Saying 'Goodbye' to My Best Friend of 40 Years
- United Nations Population Fund: Contraception a Human Right?
- Needed: Men Who Will be True Heroes for Heroic Women
- Logical Fail: Sex Should Be a Practical Issue?
- The Creation of Mother's Day
- Fr. Paul Schenck: Finding Living Faith on Catechetical Sunday
- The Movie Yellow: Incest as 'Normal' and Cassavates's Slides Into the World of Woes
- The Chicago School Teachers Strike Reveals the Need For School Choice
- The Sexual Barbarians and the Dissolution of Culture
- The Happy Priest Challenges Us to Ask: Who is Jesus to Me?
- Michael Coren on Canadian Public Schools: Teachers, leave those kids alone
- We Cannot Ignore Our Consciences: Cardinal Dolan On Religious Liberty
- In the Face of Danger, Successor of Peter Travels to Lebanon as a Messenger of Peace
- Reflections on the Dignity and Vocation of Women: Who or What?