Fantastic Apple Oatmeal Cookie recipe
Become a great cookie maker with this recipe!
This recipe is very similar to Mrs. Fields'® Apple Oatmeal Cookies. Follow the simple recipe to make some of the most delicious cookies you will ever taste. Satisfaction is guaranteed.
Follow the simple recipe and you'll be surprised by how delicious the cookies YOU made are!
Yield: 48 servings
2 1/2 c Flour
1 c Quick oats (not instant)
1/2 ts Salt
1 ts Soda
1 ts Cinnamon
1/4 ts Cloves
2 ts Grated lemon zest
1 c Dark brown sugar, packed
3/4 c Butter
1 lg Egg
1/2 c Unsweetened applesauce
1/2 c Honey
1 c Fresh apple, peeled and finely chopped (1 med apple)
1 c Raisins (6 oz)
1/2 c Quick oats
Preheat oven to 300*F.
In a medium bowl combine flour, oats, salt, soda, cinnamon, cloves and lemon zest. Mix well and set aside. Cream sugar and butter together in a large bowl using an electric mixer. Add egg, applesauce and honey and beat at medium speed until smooth. Add the flour mixture, fresh apple and raisins, and blend at low speed until just combined. Dough will be quite soft. Drop by rounded tablespoons onto ungreased baking sheets, 1 1/2 inches apart. If you wish, sprinkle cookies with oats. Bake 23-25 minutes or until bottoms are golden.
© 2012, Distributed by NEWS CONSORTIUM.
- - -
Pope Benedict XVI's Prayer Intentions for January 2013
General Intention: The Faith of Christians. That in this Year of Faith Christians may deepen their knowledge of the mystery of Christ and witness joyfully to the gift of faith in him.
Missionary Intention: Middle Eastern Christians. That the Christian communities of the Middle East, often discriminated against, may receive from the Holy Spirit the strength of fidelity and perseverance.
Keywords: recipe, food, apple oatmeal cookies, cookies
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Home & Food News
- United Nations: A cure for world hunger - eat bugs
- NuVal system providing an easier way to choose healthy foods
- Study finds that kids are more likely to eat vegetables if their moms do -- while expecting
- Report: Half the world's food production going to waste
- Time to buy the cow! Milk could climb to $7 a gallon
- 5-Hour Energy linked to heart attacks
- Pepsi launches 'weight-loss' version of Pepsi
- Eccentric Engineer turns passenger jet into home in the Oregon woods
- Raw, roasted peanuts face recall in salmonella scare
- Fr. Paul Schenck: Finding Living Faith on Catechetical Sunday
- The Movie Yellow: Incest as 'Normal' and Cassavates's Slides Into the World of Woes
- The Chicago School Teachers Strike Reveals the Need For School Choice
- The Sexual Barbarians and the Dissolution of Culture
- The Happy Priest Challenges Us to Ask: Who is Jesus to Me?
- Michael Coren on Canadian Public Schools: Teachers, leave those kids alone
- We Cannot Ignore Our Consciences: Cardinal Dolan On Religious Liberty
- In the Face of Danger, Successor of Peter Travels to Lebanon as a Messenger of Peace
- Reflections on the Dignity and Vocation of Women: Who or What?