AFRICAN-AMERICAN HOLOCAUST: 72 percent of the babies aborted in Mississippi are black
Statistic shocking in light that the majority population there is white
It sounds like a nefarious plan from a white supremacist organization - but it appear that the majority of the babies killed in the state of Mississippi are from black mother who voluntarily abort their unwanted pregnancies. It's been learned that 72 percent of all babies aborted in that southern state are black.
Whites in Mississippi outnumber blacks by a ratio of 1.6-to-1. Despite that difference, the data show that black abortions comprised, on average, 72 percent of the total over the last 16 years
The statistics are grim: 39,052 black babies were killed by abortions in Mississippi between 1995 and 2010, based on data published by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, or CDC.
Saint Patrick's Day is coming -- go here!
The total number of abortions between 1995 and 2010 in Mississippi was 54,484. The statistics includes abortions among Hispanics, "Other" (meaning Asian and Native American), and "unknown."
The next report from the CDC will cover 2011. It's due to be published in November of this year.
The population of Mississippi for 2012, as estimated by the U.S. Census Bureau, was 2,986,450. Among that group, whites comprised 59.9 percent or 1,788,883 persons. Blacks comprised 37.4 percent of the population, which equals 1,116,932 persons. The balance in population was comprised of Hispanics (2.9 percent), and American Indian, Pacific Islander and Asian (less than one percent).
Whites in Mississippi outnumber blacks by a ratio of 1.6-to-1. Despite that difference, the data show that black abortions comprised, on average, 72 percent of the total over the last 16 years.
The number of abortions in Mississippi by year (1995-2010) for whites and blacks is presented below:
Year White Abortions Black Abortions
2010 415 1,646
2009 499 1,871
2008 611 2,079
2007 583 2,254
2006 665 2,250
2005 672 2,348
2004 837 2,650
2003 957 2,764
2002 970 2,605
2001 960 2,574
2000 1,039 2,659
1999 1,060 2,754
1998 1,215 2,702
1997 1,418 2,852
1996 1,340 2,805
1995 1,288 2,239
TOTAL: 14,529 39,052
The Mississippi State Department of Health provides abortion statistics every year but the numbers are categorized as "white," "non-white," and "unknown race."
Pope Francis calls for your 'prayer and action'...
© 2014 - Distributed by THE NEWS CONSORTIUM
Pope Francis Prayer Intentions for March 2014
Respect for Women: That all cultures may respect the rights and dignity of women.
Vocations: That many young people may accept the Lord’s invitation to consecrate their lives to proclaiming the Gospel.
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Marriage & Family News
- How Republicans won the fight over abortion in Texas
- Love begins at birth: Newborn baby doesn't want to be separated from mom after birth
- AFRICAN-AMERICAN HOLOCAUST: 72 percent of the babies aborted in Mississippi are black
- Teenage survivors of sexual abuse, incest must address long kept secrets
- More black babies being aborted than being born in New York City
- Woman sends 100 tweets in an hour about her abortion
- Loneliness has strong impact on premature death
- Planned Parenthood agrees to pay $2 million in fatal abortion procedure
- Women's rights activist Reggie Littlejohn among 'Top 10' of Vatican magazine
- Fr. Paul Schenck: Finding Living Faith on Catechetical Sunday
- The Movie Yellow: Incest as 'Normal' and Cassavates's Slides Into the World of Woes
- The Chicago School Teachers Strike Reveals the Need For School Choice
- The Sexual Barbarians and the Dissolution of Culture
- The Happy Priest Challenges Us to Ask: Who is Jesus to Me?
- Michael Coren on Canadian Public Schools: Teachers, leave those kids alone
- We Cannot Ignore Our Consciences: Cardinal Dolan On Religious Liberty
- In the Face of Danger, Successor of Peter Travels to Lebanon as a Messenger of Peace
- Reflections on the Dignity and Vocation of Women: Who or What?