Minority abortions in Texas have an astounding cost
Abortion mongers prey on minorities and lie to pad their profits and garner votes.
According to statistics aggregated from Planned Parenthood and shared by CSN News, more black and Hispanic babies were killed in Texas last year than people who live in the city of Galveston.
The combined 48,728 black and Hispanic babies aborted in Texas last year exceeds the entire population of Galveston, Texas.
The cost of this is astronomical. While some may assume these children would be born into impoverished homes, such generalizations are hasty and short-sighted. The fact is, these children will not attend school, thus creating jobs in education, they will not need medical care, creating jobs in that industry. They will not attend college, earning an advanced degree in various subjects, becoming teachers, doctors, business people that create jobs, or leaders. They will not become laborers, who are the backbone of our economy, creating the wealth enjoyed by so many. They will not serve in our armed forces, protecting freedom around the globe, they will not pay taxes.
They will not pray for their country or our souls-at least not on Earth.
The quantity of human tragedy in Texas alone is simply astounding when understood in terms of how much human potential has simply been suctioned out of mother's wombs and flushed or placed into garbage bags.
We may as well flush a double-digit percentage of our future national wealth and talent down the toilet, as this is the direct product of abortion.
This is merely a cursory financial assessment. The moral cost far exceeds any value we can reasonably comprehend.
On the other hand, abortion mongers are richer than ever, raking in record profits for abortions provided, birth control pills sold, now paid for by insurance companies and employers by Obama edict, and sterilizations performed by amoral physicians. Politicians are routinely reelected because they promote abortion as some kind of "freedom of choice" when they have a financial conflict of interest.
Declaring oneself as "pro-choice" (doublespeak because they're destroying choice by promoting an illusion of choice) is worth a lot of votes and campaign cash. In most districts such an unholy alliance is worth more than declaring oneself as pro-life, so politicians without scruples, quickly make such pacts to get elected.
The racism of abortion is something that is rarely discussed, but abortionists still disproportionately target minority populations. They prey on fears of poverty, destroying the greatest joy in the world on the predication that there is no good in bearing children into impoverished homes. This is one of the greatest lies ever told in history. How rich were Jospeh and Mary? What earthly riches did Jesus carry?
The racist roots of Planned Parenthood and its founder, Margaret Sanger, are also well documented. Sanger proposed "family planning" as a means of controlling minority populations, particularly blacks. Segregation or sterilization were the choices she wanted to present to black women.
No feminist worthy of the title, nor should any person of color, consider Sanger a hero or support the insidious, deceitful industry she spawned.
© 2013, Distributed by NEWS CONSORTIUM.
Pope Francis Prayer Intentions for December 2013
General Intention: Victimized Children. That children who are victims of abandonment or violence may find the love and protection they need.
Missionary Intention: Prepare the Savior's Coming. That Christians, enlightened by the Word incarnate, may prepare humanity for the Savior's coming.
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Marriage & Family News
- Study proves abortion causes breast cancer, so where's the headlines?
- Very poorly planned - Planned Parenthood center opens abortion clinic next to adoption center in Fort Worth
- Christian organization recognizes couple, married 81 years and counting!
- Young teens, girls age 11-14 sending sexually explicit photos on the rise, laws may change to accommodate them
- Albuquerque voters reject late term abortion ban, but there's one thing you need to know
- Supreme Court checks abortion advocates, won't overturn Texas law
- Did you know Albuquerque is a Mecca for late-term abortion?
- MIRACLE IN TACLOBAN: Baby born amidst typhoon wreckage
- Disappeared: Missing teenager turns up in Mexico - with husband, kids
- Fr. Paul Schenck: Finding Living Faith on Catechetical Sunday
- The Movie Yellow: Incest as 'Normal' and Cassavates's Slides Into the World of Woes
- The Chicago School Teachers Strike Reveals the Need For School Choice
- The Sexual Barbarians and the Dissolution of Culture
- The Happy Priest Challenges Us to Ask: Who is Jesus to Me?
- Michael Coren on Canadian Public Schools: Teachers, leave those kids alone
- We Cannot Ignore Our Consciences: Cardinal Dolan On Religious Liberty
- In the Face of Danger, Successor of Peter Travels to Lebanon as a Messenger of Peace
- Reflections on the Dignity and Vocation of Women: Who or What?