Monster abortion doc plays race card after murdering babies of color
Witnesses say evil doc joked as he murdered children.
A medical assistant has provided horrifying testimony about an allegedly monstrous doctor who operated a late-term abortion mill, often killing babies after birth and paying unqualified assistants between $10 and $20 for their services.
Defense attorneys claim the prosecution is simply engaging in "lynching" referring to the fact that the defendant is black. There is no substantial defense for the crimes.
However, Gosnell murdered many children, regardless of race. If guilty, then his crimes represent a horrific monstrosity.
According to testimony provided by Adrienne Moton, a former assistant who is herself now serving a long prison sentence for her role in the killings of babies at Gosnell's clinic, many of the standard practices were quite brutal.
Moton explained how babies were often removed from the womb, well after they were viable, and murdered, often with the severing of their spine. Gosnell even made jokes about the children he allegedly murdered, remarking about one child that he was big enough to walk to the bus stop himself.
The abortion mill was decked out with obsolete equipment and outdated, barbaric practices were used on the women, who were often from low income and immigrant backgrounds. His operation was exposed after an immigrant woman and her child died after a procedure in his clinic.
Moton explained that's he and other staff worked at the clinic and said little because they were poorly trained, or even untrained, but needed the money. She testified Gosnell paid them between $10 and $20 per abortion, with more pay for helping with later term abortions.
The workers were compelled to perform sonograms, assist with abortions, and even compelled to dispose of the bodies of the children they murdered.
Moton said she even once was told to murder a baby over a toilet, and did so by cutting its neck with a pair of scissors.
She is serving an astoundingly short 20 to 40 year sentence for her role in the murders.
In addition to performing systematic murders of children in his abortion mill, prosecutors also charge Gosnell wrote prescriptions for addictive medications in exchange for cash - a literal form of drug dealing. Investigators found $250,000 is cash tied to his drug activities.
If convicted, Gosnell could spend the rest of his few remaining years in prison.
© 2014 - Distributed by THE NEWS CONSORTIUM
Pope Francis Prayer Intentions for March 2014
Respect for Women: That all cultures may respect the rights and dignity of women.
Vocations: That many young people may accept the Lordís invitation to consecrate their lives to proclaiming the Gospel.
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Marriage & Family News
- How Republicans won the fight over abortion in Texas
- Love begins at birth: Newborn baby doesn't want to be separated from mom after birth
- AFRICAN-AMERICAN HOLOCAUST: 72 percent of the babies aborted in Mississippi are black
- Teenage survivors of sexual abuse, incest must address long kept secrets
- More black babies being aborted than being born in New York City
- Woman sends 100 tweets in an hour about her abortion
- Loneliness has strong impact on premature death
- Planned Parenthood agrees to pay $2 million in fatal abortion procedure
- Women's rights activist Reggie Littlejohn among 'Top 10' of Vatican magazine
- Fr. Paul Schenck: Finding Living Faith on Catechetical Sunday
- The Movie Yellow: Incest as 'Normal' and Cassavates's Slides Into the World of Woes
- The Chicago School Teachers Strike Reveals the Need For School Choice
- The Sexual Barbarians and the Dissolution of Culture
- The Happy Priest Challenges Us to Ask: Who is Jesus to Me?
- Michael Coren on Canadian Public Schools: Teachers, leave those kids alone
- We Cannot Ignore Our Consciences: Cardinal Dolan On Religious Liberty
- In the Face of Danger, Successor of Peter Travels to Lebanon as a Messenger of Peace
- Reflections on the Dignity and Vocation of Women: Who or What?