Pope Francis asks us to, 'Transmit our faith.' Here's one way to make it happen!
Raise up the lamp of faith with these remarkable designs!
Most of you may not appreciate it yet, but summer will return! When it does, it'll be time to go into your wardrobe and find those tee shirts from last year to wear. It's also a good time to refresh what you have. If you're a faithful Catholic, you might be interested in some exclusive designs which are available in the Catholic Online Boutique.
Christians have always identified themselves to one another. In ancient times and in times of persecution, they used secret symbols and signs to communicate their love of God and affiliation with one another. This is an ancient tradition of fraternity and is laudable. No man is an island and we all need to know we're supported by the Christian community around us.
Today, tee shirts are the uniform of the youth and serve as visible symbols of affiliation with a particular group. Unfortunately, many of the designs on offer these days are secular and glorify secular values and behavior, which aren't always moral.
The Catholic Online Boutique is where you go if you want to represent the faith in an exciting and modern way.
The shirts carry important messages. Tell everyone what team you're on with your Catholic Team Global shirt. These come in the official cardinal red of Catholic Team Global and right now is your chance to be the first in your parish to show your Catholic Team Global colors.
Your 'Prayer and Action' shirt tells everyone that you stand with Pope Francis in his call for all Catholics to join him in 'Prayer and Action' to fight world hunger and other problems confronting the world. Pope Francis is greatly beloved around the world by Catholic and non-Catholics alike for his stance of social issues and insistence that we have a Church that is focused on providing pastoral care for all. When you wear this shirt, you leave no doubt about who you stand with.
Your "Catholic" shirts make it plan that you proudly profess your faith both within the church and without. Catholics make up the single largest denomination of Christians around the world and Catholicism is the world's dominant religion with over 1.2 billion members.
Stand out and let everyone know you stand in solidarity with your brothers and sisters in faith when you pull one of these amazing designs down over your head.
All of our shirts are vibrant, look good, feel great to wear, and improve with age. They're also priced right. Your purchase also helps Catholic Online!
In an age of rising secularism, we need people to represent the faith with pride. Faith is like a lamp which should be set upon a table so all may see by its light. Let your light shine proudly with a Catholic shirt.
Welcome to the team!
New designs added, check them out now!
© 2014 - Distributed by THE NEWS CONSORTIUM
Pope Francis Prayer Intentions for March 2014
Respect for Women: That all cultures may respect the rights and dignity of women.
Vocations: That many young people may accept the Lordís invitation to consecrate their lives to proclaiming the Gospel.
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Living Faith News
- GRAND OPENING: Catholic Shopping .com is now open for you. Browse today!
- Pope Francis: Fasting 'chips away at our security and, as a consequence, benefits someone else'
- Medical experts confirm miracle attributed to Archbishop Fulton Sheen
- Pew study suggests 'Pope Francis Effect' is a myth
- What will your Lenten Pledge be?
- Pope may visit China this summer, says China and the Vatican are 'close'
- Francis: 'I carry crucifix I took from dead priest.'
- Pope Francis says papal summer residence gardens be opened to the public
- Pope Francis makes special plea, but will any Catholics really listen?
- Fr. Paul Schenck: Finding Living Faith on Catechetical Sunday
- The Movie Yellow: Incest as 'Normal' and Cassavates's Slides Into the World of Woes
- The Chicago School Teachers Strike Reveals the Need For School Choice
- The Sexual Barbarians and the Dissolution of Culture
- The Happy Priest Challenges Us to Ask: Who is Jesus to Me?
- Michael Coren on Canadian Public Schools: Teachers, leave those kids alone
- We Cannot Ignore Our Consciences: Cardinal Dolan On Religious Liberty
- In the Face of Danger, Successor of Peter Travels to Lebanon as a Messenger of Peace
- Reflections on the Dignity and Vocation of Women: Who or What?