Special Conference on Saint Michael the Archangel opened to the faithful in California
All those with a devotion to this special saint are invited to attend.
Catholic Online has a special invitation for Bay Area residents who live within commuter distance of the St. Michael the Archangel Conference on Spiritual Warfare and the Triumph of Love we're holding in Redwood City on Nov. 1-3.
Join us beside the tranquil San Francisco Bay for a three-day conference that could change your life.
Catholic Online hopes that area Catholics and those with a special interest in and devotion to Saint Michael will turn out to support this special time of inspiring teaching, testimony, fellowship and prayer. During the conference you will have the opportunity to meet with multiple Catholic personalities and connect with fellow Catholics and other Christians who know that we are in a time of spiritual warfare and call upon the powerful assistance of Saint Michael the Archangel and the hosts of heaven.
Saint Michael is the patron saint of law enforcement, soldiers, and those who work tirelessly to keep evil at bay, indeed to overcome it with good. This includes you. In our contemporary society, evil is finding new ways into our homes and is infiltrating our families - and corroding the foundations of our Nation - at every turn. Where would we be without the powerful intercession of this Archangel - indeed all of the angels and saints? We are called to intercede in both word and deed in the midst of this age.
Your time at this conference will be remarkably well-spent and productive. We will participate in the Holy Mass, hear teaching and testimony from a world-renown slate of speakers, and fellowship with one another as we share the struggles and successes that we have had in living the Christian life in an age which has all but forgotten God. We will also learn of the realities of spiritual warfare and the role of the angels,in particular, the Archangel named Michael.
Included in the slate of speakers is Bishop Robert Vasa, Bishop of the Diocese of San Jose. The complete list of speakers can be viewed here.
Thanks to the very generous contribution of an anonymous benefactor, the price of this conference has been reduced.
Your price is now just $99.00.
Please remember to contact the Sofitel Hotel and BOOK YOUR ROOM NOW.
The price of the room is not included in the $99.00 for the conference.
Included for the $99.00:
- Attendance to entire conference
- An exclusive meet and greet with the conference speakers.
- Meals for Friday evening, Saturday lunch, Saturday evening banquet, and continental breakfasts Saturday and Sunday morning.
- Sunday mid-day conference end with the rest of the day to spend as you choose in San Francisco or the surrounding areas.
Those paying the standard price will also receive free shuttle service from San Francisco airport and a pleasant two night's stay at the luxurious Sofitel Hotel San Francisco Bay.
This conference is so important, that Catholic Online has also pledged to accept easy payment options for those who cannot pay the full price between now and Nov. 1. If needed, attendees may now take advantage of an easy payment option to ensure they can attend this powerful conference. Details are listed below.
This conference is a historic first for Catholic Online and can be a remarkable experience for those who attend. We intend for it to be the first of many similar conferences to be hosted across the nation as we lead the world's Catholics in one of the greatest spiritual revivals in history.
This is your chance to be a part of an important moment, a part of American Catholic history. Join with us as we seek the intercession of Saint Michael the Archangel and join together to defend our our faith, evangelize our nation, and help to protect our families from the snares of evil.
BEGIN THE REGISTRATION PROCESS HERE
Or Call (661) 869-1000 with any questions.
© 2014 - Distributed by THE NEWS CONSORTIUM
Pope Francis Prayer Intentions for March 2014
Respect for Women: That all cultures may respect the rights and dignity of women.
Vocations: That many young people may accept the Lordís invitation to consecrate their lives to proclaiming the Gospel.
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Living Faith News
- What will your Lenten Pledge be?
- Pope Francis says papal summer residence gardens be opened to the public
- Pope Francis makes special plea, but will any Catholics really listen?
- Pope Francis charts a brave new course for the Church!
- Pope urges faithful to show love to those who have suffered divorce
- Family as Domestic Church: Good Eats at the Dump
- Benedict XVI calls resignation conspiracy theories 'absurd'
- Pope Francis welcomes outside world to scrutinize Vatican's finances
- Bible in chest pocket shields two bullets - and saves bus driver's life
- Fr. Paul Schenck: Finding Living Faith on Catechetical Sunday
- The Movie Yellow: Incest as 'Normal' and Cassavates's Slides Into the World of Woes
- The Chicago School Teachers Strike Reveals the Need For School Choice
- The Sexual Barbarians and the Dissolution of Culture
- The Happy Priest Challenges Us to Ask: Who is Jesus to Me?
- Michael Coren on Canadian Public Schools: Teachers, leave those kids alone
- We Cannot Ignore Our Consciences: Cardinal Dolan On Religious Liberty
- In the Face of Danger, Successor of Peter Travels to Lebanon as a Messenger of Peace
- Reflections on the Dignity and Vocation of Women: Who or What?