Abortion monster found guilty of murder.
Kermitt Gosnell, abortion doctor and murderer has been found guilty by a Philadelphia jury.
Four counts, Murder, first degree - GUILTY 3 of 4
Gosnell now faces the possibility of the death penalty for the murder charges.
Regardless of the sentence, which will come later, Gosnell will not likely face death because of his advanced age and the slow pace of executions in the state. Regardless, Gosnell will now face the full force of justice for his most heinous crimes as he spends the remainder of his life in prison.
The Gosnell trial now opens discussion to the very real likelihood that there currently exists hundreds of other abortion mills across the nation, many of them flaunting basic rules and regulations much as Gosnell did in his, and all of the "clinics" guilty of murder.
At least one benefit is emerging from the Gosnell trial. National attention is once again focused on the topic of life and the right of all children to live without the threat of death, no matter what their stage of personal development happens to be.
State legislatures across the nation are debating bills designed to protect life at earlier and earlier periods following conception, as well as improved safety measures for mothers.
Tragically, the Gosnell verdict is only a start to a much longer, but hopefully victorious struggle.
© 2014 - Distributed by THE NEWS CONSORTIUM
Pope Francis Prayer Intentions for March 2014
Respect for Women: That all cultures may respect the rights and dignity of women.
Vocations: That many young people may accept the Lordís invitation to consecrate their lives to proclaiming the Gospel.
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Living Faith News
- What will your Lenten Pledge be?
- Pope may visit China this summer, says China and the Vatican are 'close'
- Francis: 'I carry crucifix I took from dead priest.'
- Pope Francis says papal summer residence gardens be opened to the public
- Pope Francis makes special plea, but will any Catholics really listen?
- Pope Francis charts a brave new course for the Church!
- Pope urges faithful to show love to those who have suffered divorce
- Family as Domestic Church: Good Eats at the Dump
- Benedict XVI calls resignation conspiracy theories 'absurd'
- Fr. Paul Schenck: Finding Living Faith on Catechetical Sunday
- The Movie Yellow: Incest as 'Normal' and Cassavates's Slides Into the World of Woes
- The Chicago School Teachers Strike Reveals the Need For School Choice
- The Sexual Barbarians and the Dissolution of Culture
- The Happy Priest Challenges Us to Ask: Who is Jesus to Me?
- Michael Coren on Canadian Public Schools: Teachers, leave those kids alone
- We Cannot Ignore Our Consciences: Cardinal Dolan On Religious Liberty
- In the Face of Danger, Successor of Peter Travels to Lebanon as a Messenger of Peace
- Reflections on the Dignity and Vocation of Women: Who or What?