Fr. Pontifex has an invitation for you!
Now you can be a part of his newest project.
Fr. Claude Burns, a.k.a Pontifex, is producing a new album, "The Symphony and the Static" and you have an opportunity to be a part of the project. Launched on April 30, his Kickstarter campaign is slowly edging towards funding.
He has bravely tackled issues important to American hearts and minds, including homosexual equivelancy and the new atheism. Most recently he shared a series on Lent which was posted here on Catholic Online.
As a parish priest in Evansville Indiana, Fr. Pontifex works on the front lines of the Church's struggle against encroaching secularism and bankrupt social movements.
His new album, the Symphony and the Static, deals with our daily struggle and the choice we face to tune in to the symphony of Christ, or the distracting static of the material world.
Those who support his Kickstarter campaign will receive various rewards based on their level of support. The largest backers will enjoy an opportunity to spend time with Fr. Pontifex as the videos for his album are shot.
For just $5, supporters will receive a single from the album a week before the due date and for $10, backers will receive the whole album via digital download.
The Kickstarter campaign closes on May 31, so potential supporters are urged to visit the page now and consider supporting this endeavor. Even if you do not enjoy spoken word, the message that Fr. Pontifex is sending resonates with many, especially the youth, and is worthy of support.
Visit the Kickstarter page here to show support.
Check out some of Fr. Pontifex's earlier work here.
© 2013, Distributed by NEWS CONSORTIUM.
Pope Francis Prayer Intentions for December 2013
General Intention: Victimized Children. That children who are victims of abandonment or violence may find the love and protection they need.
Missionary Intention: Prepare the Savior's Coming. That Christians, enlightened by the Word incarnate, may prepare humanity for the Savior's coming.
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Living Faith News
- The New Evangelization: Exorcising the Demon of Obtuseness
- As he did in Argentina, Pope Francis walks the Roman streets at night to hand out money to needy
- Pope Francis' colorful past: he once worked as a nightclub bouncer
- Argentinean government nominates Pope Francis for Nobel Peace Prize
- Standing up to bullies, girl says, 'I have a tumor, that's all'
- Pope Francis sends young almoner to do charity in the streets, and possibly sneaks out himself!
- Eternal Shadows or Shadow Makers? Read this inspiring tale of adventure!
- Pope Francis meets with Israel's Netanyahu
- 'King Money' has failed humanity, Pope Francis says
- Fr. Paul Schenck: Finding Living Faith on Catechetical Sunday
- The Movie Yellow: Incest as 'Normal' and Cassavates's Slides Into the World of Woes
- The Chicago School Teachers Strike Reveals the Need For School Choice
- The Sexual Barbarians and the Dissolution of Culture
- The Happy Priest Challenges Us to Ask: Who is Jesus to Me?
- Michael Coren on Canadian Public Schools: Teachers, leave those kids alone
- We Cannot Ignore Our Consciences: Cardinal Dolan On Religious Liberty
- In the Face of Danger, Successor of Peter Travels to Lebanon as a Messenger of Peace
- Reflections on the Dignity and Vocation of Women: Who or What?