Doctors want pill that can destroy babies in the comfort of your bathroom 30 days following conception
Pill would be effective up to 30 days following sex.
Doctors are calling for the development of an after-sex pill that could be taken as late as one month after conception and would terminate a pregnancy. They're touting the idea as a contraceptive although correctly it would be an abortifacient.
The problem of course, is that it would be an abortifacient, not a contraceptive. Both methods for controlling reproduction are a flagrant violation of natural, moral, and Church law.
At the urging of these doctors, pharmaceutical companies are being asked to develop a pill that a woman could take up to one month after sex, which would require less thought and care. Such a pill could replace daily pills, which many women now take for contraceptive reasons.
Such a pill would be dangerous for multiple reasons, but it would also be popular because it would appeal to individual sloth and the lack of desire to consume toxic chemicals on a daily basis. It would diminish yet further all concept of sexual responsibility.
Advocates say it's a great step for choice. In reality, this is a lie. Choice already exists and always has. Women can easily control their reproduction via abstinence, marriage and monogamy. Moral, effective and inherently safe methods of birth control are available to women and cost nothing.
Yet, the pharmaceutical industry and leftist abortion advocates have managed to dupe at least two successive generations of women that the regular consumption of chemicals to suppress an intrinsic feminine trait, is somehow "liberating" and a "right."
In reality, these practices undermine that what is uniquely and inherently feminine and natural. Under the lie of control, they control the user, like any other drug, who feels compelled to consume them habitually.
The motive of the pharmaceutical industry isn't women's rights but rather profit. The global leftist feminist movement has been entirely co-opted by the industry of death.
Perhaps most importantly of all, each use of an abortifacient, each procured abortion, stands a 50 percent chance of killing a future woman as a child in the womb. There is no greater offense to womanhood that this.
The pill has not yet been developed, however given the enormous profit potential behind it, the odds are high that it will be created to the detriment of millions of women and their unborn children worldwide.
Click here to learn about our Saint Michael the Archangel conference this Nov 1-3!
© 2013, Distributed by THE NEWS CONSORTIUM.
Pope Francis Prayer Intentions for December 2013
General Intention: Victimized Children. That children who are victims of abandonment or violence may find the love and protection they need.
Missionary Intention: Prepare the Savior's Coming. That Christians, enlightened by the Word incarnate, may prepare humanity for the Savior's coming.
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Health News
- Donors from around the world say that an AIDS-free generation may be within sight
- Washington signing up more people for Medicaid than private plans
- Man documents ravages of diabetes to his feet as they decay within 10 DAYS
- Dementia epidemic only growing worse: 135 million sufferers could arrive by 2050
- Men are from Mars, Women from Venus? Their brains are certainly wired differently
- Drinking water from plastic cups, bottles may be causing migraine headaches
- Apocalypse imminent as bacteria evolve beyond antibiotics
- New injection gives arthritics new hope
- Overweight people need to curb blood pressure to cut heart attack risk, doctors say
- Fr. Paul Schenck: Finding Living Faith on Catechetical Sunday
- The Movie Yellow: Incest as 'Normal' and Cassavates's Slides Into the World of Woes
- The Chicago School Teachers Strike Reveals the Need For School Choice
- The Sexual Barbarians and the Dissolution of Culture
- The Happy Priest Challenges Us to Ask: Who is Jesus to Me?
- Michael Coren on Canadian Public Schools: Teachers, leave those kids alone
- We Cannot Ignore Our Consciences: Cardinal Dolan On Religious Liberty
- In the Face of Danger, Successor of Peter Travels to Lebanon as a Messenger of Peace
- Reflections on the Dignity and Vocation of Women: Who or What?