NOT A JOKE: Florida abortionist offering $50 off coupon for abortion, Sundays only!
Fortunately, supplies appear unlimited...
Most of us regard Sundays as a day to attend Mass, but for one abortionist, Sundays are a day to offer discounts on abortion. A chain of abortion mills run by a former physician who has had his license revoked multiple times, is offering a discount on the gruesome service.
A Florida abortionist is offering a $50 coupon for a discount abortion, good on Sundays only. If there is one way to make an appalling practice even more so, it is to reveal its truth as a blood money industry.
The Orlando abortion mill run by James Pendergraft, no longer a doctor, with his license revoked an astounding five times, is offering a web coupon for $50 off an abortion, good on Sundays only.
Pendergraft's abortion coupon. Good on Sundays only.
Last April, Pendergraft's license was revoked for the last time -the crime was performing a late, third-trimester abortion. A procedure which landed one prominent abortionist, Kermit Gosnell, in prison around the same time.
Pendergraft claimed he did not know the woman was in her third trimester. Isn't this pretty basic competency we should expect from someone conducting an invasive procedure?
The quack has demonstrated himself incompetent to perform such procedures. One victim even survived, although lives today with severe injuries and limitations.
His clinic was shut down in June, and all his equipment was seized for sale to settle a $36 million judgment against him for medical malpractice. Yet today, he is back in business with borrowed equipment.
Who loans abortion equipment to a disgraced colleague? Perhaps others bent on the same destruction of human life as Pendergraft.
Pendergraft is not performing any abortions himself, but instead he is overseeing six other doctors who are willing to do his work for him in five other abortion centers. It's a nice support network, which suggests business is doing well.
He also does not have to worry about paying for expensive counseling procedures for women or admitting privileges at nearby hospitals.
Fortunately, he is being recognized as a quack. Even anti-lifers are gritting their teeth at the cavalier exposure he is bringing their grim industry. Even among abortion-mongers, a coupon to kill is a bit much.
Meanwhile, pro-life legislators are doing all they can across the nation to save women from the horrors that people like Pendergraft have in store for them. New laws in several states restrict unethical practitioners of abortion from inflicting death on women and children by limiting the timeframe when abortions can be performed and requiring common sense safety measures be taken in the mills.
Naturally, anti-life activists remain intent on challenging these laws and keeping people like Pendergraft in business.
Hopefully more women will wake up and pay attention to cases like these. Every woman who subjects herself to abortion becomes a victim alongside her child. Fortunately, for the anti-lifers, there's now a coupon for that.
© 2014 - Distributed by THE NEWS CONSORTIUM
Pope Francis Prayer Intentions for March 2014
Respect for Women: That all cultures may respect the rights and dignity of women.
Vocations: That many young people may accept the Lordís invitation to consecrate their lives to proclaiming the Gospel.
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Health News
- Malaria cases spread to higher elevations
- Alzheimer's to join cancer, heart disease as one of America's top fatal conditions
- Birthing centers not provided for under health care reform
- Lots of proteins can BE BAD FOR YOU! 'As bad for health as smoking,' new study finds
- OUTBREAK: 53 people in 10 states stricken with measles
- Popular overdose drug rises in cost, to keep up with demand
- ANCIENT SCOURGE: leprosy, still very much alive in the world today, goes back 10 million years
- CONTROVERSY: Is dyslexia a 'meaningless label' to excuse bad reading skills?
- Horrid polio-like disease stalking children in California, may be very widespread
- Fr. Paul Schenck: Finding Living Faith on Catechetical Sunday
- The Movie Yellow: Incest as 'Normal' and Cassavates's Slides Into the World of Woes
- The Chicago School Teachers Strike Reveals the Need For School Choice
- The Sexual Barbarians and the Dissolution of Culture
- The Happy Priest Challenges Us to Ask: Who is Jesus to Me?
- Michael Coren on Canadian Public Schools: Teachers, leave those kids alone
- We Cannot Ignore Our Consciences: Cardinal Dolan On Religious Liberty
- In the Face of Danger, Successor of Peter Travels to Lebanon as a Messenger of Peace
- Reflections on the Dignity and Vocation of Women: Who or What?