We Were Created To Love
by Fr. Jonas Abib
Founder Cancao Nova
We were created to love and to be loved. We should never keep resentment and sorrow in our heart. We should never think:
“I am right and you are wrong!” because that creates walls between you and forgiveness. Forgiveness is a source of healing, transformation and real freedom. When we do not forgive, we unconsciously close our heart to God’s Grace.
God forgives those who are open to transformation and heals those who want to be transformed. Lack of forgiveness always causes illness. We ought to combat our pride, because healing only happens when we humble ourselves and strive toward forgiving and being forgiven.
Above all, we should acknowledge how small we are and have sympathy for our fellowmen’s misery.
http://www.cancaonova.com/english TX, US
Fr. Jonas Abib - Founder, 817 431 8512
Love, Forgiveness, resentment, Abib, Cancao Nova
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Featured Today
- Monaco & The Vatican: Monaco's Grace Kelly Exhibit to Rome--A Review of Monegasque-Holy See Diplomatic History
- My Dad
- A Royal Betrayal: Catholic Monaco Liberalizes Abortion
- John Paul II as an Apostle of Mercy
- Embrace every moment as sacred time
- A Recession Antidote
- The Why of Jesus' Death: A Pauline Perspective
- Father Lombardi's Address on Catholic Media
- Pope's Words to Pontifical Latin American College
- Prelate: Genetics Needs a Conscience