Papal Intention February: That Solidarity Prevails
VATICAN CITY, FEB. 2, 2007 (Zenit) - During the month of February, Benedict XVI will pray "that the goods of the earth, given by God for all men, may be used wisely and according to criteria of justice and solidarity."
The Apostleship of Prayer announced the intention selected by the Pope. Thousands of faithful worldwide join the Holy Father in offering their prayers and sacrifices for the intention.
The Holy Father also prays every month for a missionary intention.
For February, the missionary intention reads: "That the fight against diseases and great epidemics in the Third World may find, in the spirit of solidarity, ever more generous collaboration on the part of the governments of all nations."
http://www.catholic.org CA, US
Catholic Online - Publisher, 661 869-1000
Papal, Intention, God, Men, Justice, Solidarity
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Featured Today
- Monaco & The Vatican: Monaco's Grace Kelly Exhibit to Rome--A Review of Monegasque-Holy See Diplomatic History
- My Dad
- A Royal Betrayal: Catholic Monaco Liberalizes Abortion
- John Paul II as an Apostle of Mercy
- Embrace every moment as sacred time
- A Recession Antidote
- The Why of Jesus' Death: A Pauline Perspective
- Father Lombardi's Address on Catholic Media
- Pope's Words to Pontifical Latin American College
- Prelate: Genetics Needs a Conscience