By Michael Galloway
Publisher of Catholic Online
Thanksgiving is a wonderful holiday for any religion. Thanksgiving gives people a chance to reflect on why they are thankful. A Catholic Thanksgiving Holiday should be filled with thanks and love.
Spend a few minutes today talking with your family about what you are thankful for. Ask them why they are thankful this year. Sharing is an opportunity to learn about each other and worship God.
Give thanks and praise God. Before having Thanksgiving dinner, say grace and give thanks.
I would like to thank all of you for your continued support of Catholic Online. We truly appreciate it.
Most importantly, we need to give thanks to God for giving his only son to us. Jesus died on the cross for our sins. We should thank him for this everyday.
My wish to all of you... Have a very Happy Thanksgiving and may God Bless You and your Family.
http://www.catholic.org CA, US
Michael Galloway - Publisher, 661 869-1000
Thanksgiving, Thanks, Catholic, Holiday
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Featured Today
- Monaco & The Vatican: Monaco's Grace Kelly Exhibit to Rome--A Review of Monegasque-Holy See Diplomatic History
- My Dad
- A Royal Betrayal: Catholic Monaco Liberalizes Abortion
- John Paul II as an Apostle of Mercy
- Embrace every moment as sacred time
- A Recession Antidote
- The Why of Jesus' Death: A Pauline Perspective
- Father Lombardi's Address on Catholic Media
- Pope's Words to Pontifical Latin American College
- Prelate: Genetics Needs a Conscience