By Michael Galloway
This morning I just wanted to offer all people of Faith a prayer. Sometimes all we need is just a simple little prayer...
if I ever 'build walls',
cutting people off
or isolating myself
from the needs of others,
alert me to what I am doing.
Open my eyes
to see what unites people
rather than what divides us.
how to be inclusive
and 'build bridges' between people
instead of being exclusive
and putting up walls that divide.
http://www/catholic.org CA, US
Michael Galloway - Publisher, 661 869-1000
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Featured Today
- Monaco & The Vatican: Monaco's Grace Kelly Exhibit to Rome--A Review of Monegasque-Holy See Diplomatic History
- My Dad
- A Royal Betrayal: Catholic Monaco Liberalizes Abortion
- John Paul II as an Apostle of Mercy
- Embrace every moment as sacred time
- A Recession Antidote
- The Why of Jesus' Death: A Pauline Perspective
- Father Lombardi's Address on Catholic Media
- Pope's Words to Pontifical Latin American College
- Prelate: Genetics Needs a Conscience