Background on the Holy Rosary Comments

RomanticCatholic.com Presents:"A little Background on the Holy Rosary" it show where it came from and the great benefits of this devotion, narrated by The Mary Foundation Continue Reading

1. Jill Perez

Please pray for this kindred soul who struggle everyday just to make ends meet. And despite having limited resources, always strive to be selfless.

2. freda

Please pray for my family to deepen their faith in God despite our struggling financial situation.

3. marge guckin

I would love to have this video for my CCD Class. Is there any chance for me to purchase it?

4. Emily Toscano

Please pray for my son Dominic Toscano who is studing to pass his exam to receive his license to practice Physical Therapy. Thank you.

5. Martine

Wonderful video! Yet it's a shame the Luminous Mysteries introduced by our beloved Pope John Paul II not long before he passed away, are not displayed!

Best wishes!

6. rachele anna

Pray for my sons to do well on their exams and that Eric gets into university. Pray for my Theresa that she meets her Joseph and that Fred retires soon.

7. Nancy

Please pray that my daughter's epilepsy gets under control. We are searching for the right dose that will stop the seizures. Thank you

8. Jeanette Porter

Please pray for me to find a job. I have been out of work for a full year. My son and I are at the bottom of our financial rope. Please pray I get a job right away. Please pray someone will respond to my resume. Thank you

9. royce njovu

Please pray for my sister who is been sick for sometime now and pray for my daugther to understand what she reads because she is writing the exams and also my son to know god thank you

10. Reta Poliss

I love this explanation so much.. I have been trying my very best to pray the rosary daily especially this year. May god bless you all. I would love to get information about how i can order a kit to make rosaries. My daughter likes to do them.