Background on the Holy Rosary Comments

RomanticCatholic.com Presents:"A little Background on the Holy Rosary" it show where it came from and the great benefits of this devotion, narrated by The Mary Foundation Continue Reading

1. nano
    4 months ago

Can we all say a rosery for the christians being persecuted in Iraq and the Middle East. The only way we can fight a war against belief is too pray. Thank you

2. peace
    5 months ago

I like to be praying rosary but I don't no the pronounciation, please send it to me

3. Dale
    6 months ago

Please pray for my wife, son and daughter as we are going through a difficult separation. I ask the Lord that he guide my wife and I to make the best decisions for our daughter.

4. Jane
    6 months ago

Please say a prayer for our family in our time of need thank you God Bless Everyone

5. maureen mesa
    7 months ago

I ASK FORGIVENESS MY LORD, I REPENT MY SINS...
    I ASK YOU TO HEAL MY HEART, CLEAN MY MIND AND MY SOUL.
    I ASK YOU TO GUIDE MY FAMILY, FRIENDS AND ENEMIES AND TO THOSE WHO HATE ME,.
    MY LORD, MY GOD..HELP ME TODAY!! I NEED YOU SO MUCH,
    GUIDE ME.. LEAD ME.. PLS IAM NOW FACING FINANCIAL PROBLEMS,
    NOT ONLY FOR ME BUT TO MY FAMILY ALSO...
    LORD EVERYONE THAT I TRIED TO ASK FOR HELP REJECTED ME ALWAYS,,
    YOU ARE THE ONLY 1 THAT I KNOW WILL NEVER LET ME GO... I KNOW
    MY LORD THAT YOU WILL SEND ME TODAY A GOOD NEWS, MY FAITH
    WILL BE MY KEY, IAM SINNER LORD, BUT I KNOW YOU WILL NOT FORSAKEN ME!!! PLS HELP ME, FOR THE SAKE OF MY FAMILY, SPECIALY MY HUSBAND AND MY SON NEED EVERYDAY MEDICATIONS...MY SON IS AUTISM, WE NEED TO MAINTAIN HIS MEDICATIONS, PLS LORD HELP ME, HELP US... I BELIEVE IN YOU, I TRUST IN YOU.. I KNOW THERES NOTHING IMPOSSIBLE TO YOU..
    I ASK THIS MY LIRD, IN JESUS NAME,,,...AMEN

6. ogechi
    9 months ago

God's forgiveness upon-myself and my family and also, Pray that God help us to live according to his will and commandment.

7. ogechi
    9 months ago

God's direction upon myself and family

8. Emily Brown

I so need powerful intervention. I want to be purged of bad thoughts and to think of only good things. I want to be more spiritual and teach others of the word of God and that only through Him all things are possible. I want to be a better person despite the financial difficulties and to be very gracious and love all my grandchildren and their parents. To love my husband without end. I want to learn to pray the rosary and to teach others of the benefits of praying the rosary. Pray for me.

9. Brian

Today is the Feast of The Holy Rosary!

10. Rodney

I started praying the rosary every day after watching Pope Francis' prayer vigil for peace. I am an Anglican, but feel called to support my Roman brothers and sisters in these dark days. We should all come together more as Christians.