Padre Pio "Marked by His Love" Comments

Best selling Catholic artist, Angelina travels to San Giovanni Rotunda, Italy and sings the tribute song "Marked by His Love", written my Susanna for St.Pio. Angelina chose St.Pio as her Confirmation Saint. Director, Manuel De'Teffe. Continue Reading

1. tracie

Please pray for me and the man I love that we can overcome obstacles and the Lord will give me answers. I also pray for healing in regards to my mental health and physical ailments.

2. thomas

St. Padre Pio, Please pray for me and my family. Thank you.

3. milton e kohler

st. padre pio i come to beg you to pray for my grandmother.she is a wonderfull, marvelous person, and is going thru a very hard time dealing with her health. blessed padre pio please watch over my grandmother and guide her thru this tough time. amen

4. Nydia Marty

Please pray and find a cure for cancer please keep in your prayers my father who is bed ridden and my friend Baraba who is going through a very bad bout of cancer please keep her and my father in your prayers

5. Liam Keyes

St. Padre Pio, Please pray for me and my family. Thank you.

6. Dory

Please pray for my daughter Susan who is having complications as a result of breast cancer treatment and for my son Matt who is recovering from a debilitating illness. thank you.

7. Rita

Please pray for my dear friend's daughter, Elena, who will be going for a serious eye surgery, which might leave her totally blind. She is diabetic and is in need of your help. Please pray for her and her family.
    Thank you and Gob bless you.

8. Anonymous

ST. Padre Pio , please pray for me.

9. Lisa

I love Padre Pio but this song is stupid

10. kathleen ramirez

please pray for me give me the strength to get thru the loss of my mother and my physical health issues thank you amen