Padre Pio "Marked by His Love" Comments

Best selling Catholic artist, Angelina travels to San Giovanni Rotunda, Italy and sings the tribute song "Marked by His Love", written my Susanna for St.Pio. Angelina chose St.Pio as her Confirmation Saint. Director, Manuel De'Teffe. Continue Reading

1. tanios lichaa

GOD bless you
    we hve a church of saint Bechwat it is a miracle began from 2004 untill now and i hope it still be forever just Saint Marry of Bechwat statue still moving crosing her hand similair to a cross and shw open yes and her leaps pray as we pray

best regards tanios

2. Nancy

Padre Pio. Please ask Jesus to help my nephew Kiiru so that he may recover from the problems he is going through. I know and trust that you are with Jesus in Heaven. I know you are able because anytime I think of you I smell a sweet smell of you. Thank you Padre Pio.

3. George

I would ask prayers for our two sons, John and Christian...that they return to the faith!

4. HUMPHREY

St.Padre sorry my dear saint that I missed the blessed sacrament on your day.Pray for me for all the sins I have committed,pray for my family that the lord may bless us with a child.
    Amen!

5. Joetta Abbazio

Padre Pio we pray to you every day. I truly believe that you were instrumental in the Miracle of my Husband's Double Transplant. We are forever grateful.

6. Mo

Please St Padre Pio ,pray for my brother who has a court case coming up and is innoccent of the allegations made towards him, also pray for all his loving family who are going through this ordeal with him . Amen

7. terri mooney

please pray for my mother, daughter and my job

8. Karen Ljungren

Dearest St. Pio, you once said it's better to fight from the outside than the inside. My fight is from the inside. Please interceed for me as it has been 14 months. Thank you so much for your prayers.....in Jesus name.

9. MARIACAR NACUA DAYONOT

thank you saint padre pio..

10. bunyasi patrick

thanks for the informative and educative forum where we can forward our prayers to our saint in the catholic church

Padre pio pray for us who are weak in faith but need you help and faith to foster and strengthen us to the lord and let our families be united in Christ,safeguard ,anoint,bless
    heal,and deliver us from evil and our job security we lay unto your hands through the grace of our lord Jesus christ