Padre Pio "Marked by His Love" Comments

Best selling Catholic artist, Angelina travels to San Giovanni Rotunda, Italy and sings the tribute song "Marked by His Love", written my Susanna for St.Pio. Angelina chose St.Pio as her Confirmation Saint. Director, Manuel De'Teffe. Continue Reading

1. Santos Jin Arong

Padre Pio, I have always believed in you. please, I pray for my big grown-up children that they will not just mature but learn their responsibilities as they grow old. I trust in your prayers my good saint. And I trust that you will always lift my prayers to God and I hope I will always have a part in you. Please pray for my dear dead; my wife Buena and all of them that are dear to me. Thanks a lot St. Padre Pio.

2. tanios lichaa

GOD bless you
    we hve a church of saint Bechwat it is a miracle began from 2004 untill now and i hope it still be forever just Saint Marry of Bechwat statue still moving crosing her hand similair to a cross and shw open yes and her leaps pray as we pray

best regards tanios

3. Nancy

Padre Pio. Please ask Jesus to help my nephew Kiiru so that he may recover from the problems he is going through. I know and trust that you are with Jesus in Heaven. I know you are able because anytime I think of you I smell a sweet smell of you. Thank you Padre Pio.

4. George

I would ask prayers for our two sons, John and Christian...that they return to the faith!

5. HUMPHREY

St.Padre sorry my dear saint that I missed the blessed sacrament on your day.Pray for me for all the sins I have committed,pray for my family that the lord may bless us with a child.
    Amen!

6. Joetta Abbazio

Padre Pio we pray to you every day. I truly believe that you were instrumental in the Miracle of my Husband's Double Transplant. We are forever grateful.

7. Mo

Please St Padre Pio ,pray for my brother who has a court case coming up and is innoccent of the allegations made towards him, also pray for all his loving family who are going through this ordeal with him . Amen

8. terri mooney

please pray for my mother, daughter and my job

9. Karen Ljungren

Dearest St. Pio, you once said it's better to fight from the outside than the inside. My fight is from the inside. Please interceed for me as it has been 14 months. Thank you so much for your prayers.....in Jesus name.

10. MARIACAR NACUA DAYONOT

thank you saint padre pio..