Padre Pio "Marked by His Love" Comments

Best selling Catholic artist, Angelina travels to San Giovanni Rotunda, Italy and sings the tribute song "Marked by His Love", written my Susanna for St.Pio. Angelina chose St.Pio as her Confirmation Saint. Director, Manuel De'Teffe. Continue Reading

1. Lynette R. Ingledew

Dear Sweet Padre Pio, I also do believe in you. Please pray to God for me and my husband Grant to once again have the love and romance we first had when we were married. Please Padre Pio I don't want to live alone without him and yet he can seem to be happy with me. Why do I still have hope. Please also pray to Our Most Holy Lord God and Savior and Our Blessed Lady to bless my beautiful family with health, happiness and safety. Also, please pray for all the beautiful people in this world, God knows who they are and help them. I thank you, I love you and I always will.

2. Joanne

I pray for good health and safety for my whole family. I pray my daughter has a healthy holy beautiful baby. I pray my son continues to get work and a permanent job. My Dad sells his business and we all have. Healthy holy holiday season.

We love you and need you St.Pio

3. Charlotte

I pray to you to help my family have God in their hearts and to be happy in their lives for what our lord has given them. I pray for my daughter Amy to find love,Pauline to find peace within and Ann to use her head.. In the name of the father and son. Amen

4. christine coyle

beautiful

5. Patricia Hill

Please bless my daughter and son and their families. Please help me to be able to visit my daughter and grandaughter after the Christmas Holidays.

6. maria goretti

i love and trust in the catholic faith i pray that my faith may increase in Jesus and that my family may unite again and have love .dear believers pliz let us remember the departed souls in this month

7. Teisy

Please my saint help me and my families with our problems, please take care of my boyfriend and help him through his divorce, Please help us and especially help my grandmother who is in the outer island now, Thank you my saint and I trust you

8. dorothy

Please pray for me and my family to grow in Jesus's love and also for good carrier guidance

9. Doris

Please Padre Pio do not let my family get involved with mediums or anything against the Catholic Church. Please heal a skin disease I have.

10. denise

Dear Saint (Padre) Pio, please pray for my sister, Kathleen. She is an alcoholic who doesn't have the will to get better. She has lost everything. I ask for your prayers that she and the rest of my family come back to believe and live their faith. For continued blessings, thank you Lord.