Padre Pio "Marked by His Love" Comments

Best selling Catholic artist, Angelina travels to San Giovanni Rotunda, Italy and sings the tribute song "Marked by His Love", written my Susanna for St.Pio. Angelina chose St.Pio as her Confirmation Saint. Director, Manuel De'Teffe. Continue Reading

1. theophista mumba

dear st pio pray for my children to grow spiritually everyday, acquire academic excellence,be healthy and socially balanced,

2. Fr. Martin

Dear Padre Pio,
    My health situation is desperate and I have run out of means to get better. I am terribly debilitated. I beg of you to intercede for me for complete healing. Gratefully, Fr. Martin

3. Denise

Dear St Padre Pio, My Mother has prayed to you for many years. She feels very devoted to you.Please help her in her situation. Give her strength and healing.

And please help me in my current situation, to help me find my lost articles. We both trust in you and love you.

Thank you my dear St Padre Pio.

4. FRANK DIAS

Father Pio, first thank you for the blessings i prayed for and now
    please pray for Eva Toste that she may be healed from her cancer
    give her strength to fight. Again we love you and will continue
    to spread your message of Faith, Hope, and Love..Glory be to the Father
    and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit.

5. Laura Englehart

Dear St. Padre Pio, Thank you for continuing to listen to my prayers and your loving intercession. I know you have answered my prayers in the past. I have originally come to pray to you due to my Dad who saw you in person in Italy following WWII and my Mom who
    prays to you often and has so much faith in you. Please pray for healing of my Bob's eyes and I ask for myself, with all faith and humility, for your prayers for healing of my own physical problem. I ask these things through the love and mercy of Our Lord Jesus Christ. Thank you St. Pio.

6. ellen

Padre, You know the miracle I pray for. Thank yoy for your intercession.

7. Lynette R. Ingledew

Dear Sweet Padre Pio, I also do believe in you. Please pray to God for me and my husband Grant to once again have the love and romance we first had when we were married. Please Padre Pio I don't want to live alone without him and yet he can seem to be happy with me. Why do I still have hope. Please also pray to Our Most Holy Lord God and Savior and Our Blessed Lady to bless my beautiful family with health, happiness and safety. Also, please pray for all the beautiful people in this world, God knows who they are and help them. I thank you, I love you and I always will.

8. Joanne

I pray for good health and safety for my whole family. I pray my daughter has a healthy holy beautiful baby. I pray my son continues to get work and a permanent job. My Dad sells his business and we all have. Healthy holy holiday season.

We love you and need you St.Pio

9. Charlotte

I pray to you to help my family have God in their hearts and to be happy in their lives for what our lord has given them. I pray for my daughter Amy to find love,Pauline to find peace within and Ann to use her head.. In the name of the father and son. Amen

10. christine coyle