Padre Pio "Marked by His Love" Comments

Best selling Catholic artist, Angelina travels to San Giovanni Rotunda, Italy and sings the tribute song "Marked by His Love", written my Susanna for St.Pio. Angelina chose St.Pio as her Confirmation Saint. Director, Manuel De'Teffe. Continue Reading

1. asirva dmello
    9 months ago

Padre Pio please pray for my son to be focused on his studies and to devote his time for prayer and constructive works.also dear pradre send heavenly grace on my daughter to understand the love her parents have for her pl padre untie the knot that is keeping her away from home open her eyes to faith and love of god. Thank you padre pio.

2. Anthony
    10 months ago

I ask Padre Pio to intercede for me on my own behalf and on that of my son who is living a life devoid of Faith in Christ. His way of life puts him at serious spiritual and physical risk and I don't know how to help him.
    I have been alienated from him and my two daughters for years now. I was not married in the Church to their mother and have been divorced from the civil marriage for many years.
    I have tried to leave my previous dissipated life behind and re-devote myself to Christ and His Church but am having a very difficult time living up to what I believe.
    Padre Pio, please ask Our Lord to grant me the Grace to put my Faith into action and live a life acceptable to Him. I very often feel lost and on the verge of despair.
    I also ask the members of this forum who read this post to say a short prayer for me and my children..

3. colleen sanders
    10 months ago

Padre Pio, blessed servant of God, please pray for the conversion of my son who is lost, addicted and searching. And help me so that I do not leave this world without singing my song and learning to love.

4. cris
    11 months ago

dear padre pio, pls. help my family today. we have financial proble. our debts are increasing and we need you to carry us in this difficult times. thank you for showing us the right path to you and to our loving Father.

5. Laurence Cunningham
    11 months ago

I went to Padre Pio's Monastery in San Giovanni last year and was totally struck by the total holiness and serenity of the place. I will go again.

6. Dhel

Padre Pio, Please pray to God for me and to my Whole family, specially my very sick mother.. I want to heal her renal cancer..Please ask God to give her longer life..Please, Please she is now at the hospital, Please help my mother to heal her sickness..and please include also to our prayer the whole world, specially those who suffer problems, please protect us from dangers..

7. Luz

I ask humbly that Padre PIO grant my husband Daniel good health that he may recover from a stroke in 2012. He is permanently bedridden and does not talk, although he moves his head and left side of the body. May Padre PIO intercede and the LORD Jesus grant the good health. My whole family needs good health for we are fighting arthritis and other health problems. Please Padre PIO as you gave your life to loving Jesus, I beseech you to help us and protect us. Mary, as the mother of Jesus, you know what it is like to feel hopeless to do anything but Jesus has said, ask and you shall receive. I am humbly asking for help for my family and the world. Thank you.

8. sharon Rebello

Dear Padre Pio, Pray to Jesus and grant the following favour for my fly and me. Bless each member in my fly. Help me in my work, give me satisfaction in the job I do and also bless the ones who create problems for me. Help my husband to get a job Keep him from all vices. Bless my children and be with them in all ways of life , guide them on the right path of life. This I ask you O Lord in the name of Jesus. AMEN

9. liezl miso

Thank You my Dear St. Pio for your great intercession and giving us blessings and miracles. I am asking in your name Dear St. Pio to pls Help me and my family to easily cope up and build new life here in the US, free us from any sickness and danger. I am askjng for work that will help us to survive for our daily needs. Make my husband energetic and strong everytime his at work. Make me at peace, fearless and healthy. Help us to be faithful and loyal to our commitment to God, bind us with God's great love. Amen

liezl miso

10. Debbie

Padre Pio,
    In Jesus name PLEASE! help my son to overcome the addiction's that has him lost & ill & in serious danger. Please bring him back to me. I love him so. Please touch him so that he may be the man he Father was.

In Jesus Name